EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-30-2011, 08:57 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]ERROR emu - user_main - Problem using intBitsToFloat: 0xFF808080 != 0xFFC08080
Hi, could you enable the profile (configuration-> compiler -> Output profiler info to profiler.txt), load & run the game and post the generated profiler.txt?
I hope to find there the info I need to fix this "intBitsToFloat" error.

Thanks!
Hi,

I found a solution, the game starts but :

When the intro movie comes, the screen becomes black, and jpcsp not responding. If a disable media, i can easily pass through the intro movie. But : When the game starts (when i can play with the character) some textutes become black (black lines) and after 1min playing, the screen frezees (i can heard the sounds, but image is frozen).

How can i solve that ?

PS : sorry for my English, i'm French...

EDIT : Anyone help ???
(01-30-2011, 09:22 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2011, 08:57 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]ERROR emu - user_main - Problem using intBitsToFloat: 0xFF808080 != 0xFFC08080
Hi, could you enable the profile (configuration-> compiler -> Output profiler info to profiler.txt), load & run the game and post the generated profiler.txt?
I hope to find there the info I need to fix this "intBitsToFloat" error.

Thanks!

This is for the US version
(01-31-2011, 05:15 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]This is for the US version
Thanks!
Is it fixed for the US version in r1975?
For the version ULES01441, I will need another profiler output if the problem is not fixed.
Its Fixed ^^
(01-31-2011, 08:29 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2011, 05:15 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]This is for the US version
Thanks!
Is it fixed for the US version in r1975?
For the version ULES01441, I will need another profiler output if the problem is not fixed.

Yes , it's fixed. But I have still a problem with the opening video "Media Engine no Audio streams found".
Just a quick question about decrypting in r1975.

I thought I should test out this new decrypting ability, however it says there's files that need to be decrypted. Now that it can decrypt EBOOTs, will it be able to decrypt these .dat files in the near future?
(02-03-2011, 03:15 AM)Johndude77 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a quick question about decrypting in r1975.

I though I should test out this new decrypting ability, however it says there's files that need to be decrypted. Now that it can decrypt EBOOTs, will it be able to decrypt these .dat files in the near future?

yes
hi

when i try to go into the report, in main menu this happens:

write32 - Invalid memory address : 0x28 PC=08B8C0CC

log attatched
i have a problem with bbs. whenever i get to this part of the game (after the beginning fmv) it stalls. can someone help me with this?
it could be that i need a different revision but crisis core works fine with it.