EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the average in game FPS? It seems mine is just going to slow most of the time. Mine is maximum of 10FPS can someone help me out with the best possible settings to get it to go faster? I tried fullscreen and just regular windowed mode at 1x and it still doesn't go too much faster.
I can't get past the first Ven+Mickey vs Vanitas fight, in Ventus' storyline. It crashes with an error during (or right after?) the cutscene following it Sad

I'm using version 2196, on Windows XP SP3, with NVidia GeForce 9500 GT, Intel Core 2 1.80GHz and 2GB of RAM.

Edit: the problem happens just after Mickey's star shard activates when a second cutscene is about to happen, so I can't skip it. This also occurs in older versions, with and without the Media Engine active, on both method size 100 and 3000.

Edit2: according to youtube, what follows is a very quick scene in the vortex thingy where Ven sees Radiant Garden and gets High Jump and the Mickey D-Link.
(05-27-2011, 08:59 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2011, 08:51 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2011, 08:45 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2011, 04:49 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting crazy now. I still have the same problem. I've re/installed Sonicstage 4.3 over 100 times. Everything else is fine.
83706 [user_main] INFO hle - Stereo AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder
83706 [user_main] INFO hle - AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.
134162 [user_main] INFO hle - AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.
162689 [user_main] INFO hle - Stereo AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder
162692 [user_main] INFO hle - AT3+ data could not be decoded by the external decoder.

I'm sure if someone asked this already but did you install sonic stage 4.3 CP and not Sony Connect (Sonic Stage) 4.3?

Yes, I am sure.

hmm, it might be your OS. I read some of the comments on the download site and it seems that some people are unable to use this program on Windows 7 while others can. Maybe certain versions of windows 7 can't use it while others have compatibility issues. Can anyone confirm this?

Now I confirm that. Jpcsp and Sonic Stage are working fine on my PC with Win XP. My Notebook with Win 7 has still problems with Sonic Stage.
(06-21-2011, 06:36 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Now I confirm that. Jpcsp and Sonic Stage are working fine on my PC with Win XP. My Notebook with Win 7 has still problems with Sonic Stage.

sonic stage works fine in windows 7, (thats what i use), it could however be a conflict in codecs on your pc, try to remove any codec packs like ccc, or abusive media playsers like bsplayer, allplayer ..etc, search your pc for avcodec-52 make sure jpcsp is the only one on the system.

there is also a log called test.log that jpcsp generates when decoding take a look in that see whats going on.
I can make a new himdrender with vs2010 (the one w jpcsp is from vs2008) , might not make much of a difference though besides being more optimized.
(06-21-2011, 02:17 PM)Kiraly Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get past the first Ven+Mickey vs Vanitas fight, in Ventus' storyline. It crashes with an error during (or right after?) the cutscene following it Sad

I'm using version 2196, on Windows XP SP3, with NVidia GeForce 9500 GT, Intel Core 2 1.80GHz and 2GB of RAM.

Edit: the problem happens just after Mickey's star shard activates when a second cutscene is about to happen, so I can't skip it. This also occurs in older versions, with and without the Media Engine active, on both method size 100 and 3000.

Edit2: according to youtube, what follows is a very quick scene in the vortex thingy where Ven sees Radiant Garden and gets High Jump and the Mickey D-Link.

disable all video options, and edit the bat thingo to 256/128 ram, it works, i already passed this part
(06-21-2011, 09:49 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]disable all video options, and edit the bat thingo to 256/128 ram, it works, i already passed this part

Yes, I did that already. XD without those I couldn't even leave the Land of Departure.
Hi im new to the pcsp and i actually havent used a psp emulator before so i was wondering if with these parts that i have in my new pc if i could run BBS

GPU- asus gtx560 ti

CPU- intel i52500k 3.3ghz

(if you need to know any other parts just ask)

im not looking to run it at full 100% perfect i just want to play the game all the way through i could care less about the problems it has or slow FPS as long as im able to play
That is more than good enough for your processor and graphics card how about your RAM? If you have at least 2GBs which I would assume you do then you should have more than enough to play the game fine. I have lower specs and I still play the game halfway decent.
(06-21-2011, 07:54 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2011, 06:36 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Now I confirm that. Jpcsp and Sonic Stage are working fine on my PC with Win XP. My Notebook with Win 7 has still problems with Sonic Stage.

sonic stage works fine in windows 7, (thats what i use), it could however be a conflict in codecs on your pc, try to remove any codec packs like ccc, or abusive media playsers like bsplayer, allplayer ..etc, search your pc for avcodec-52 make sure jpcsp is the only one on the system.

there is also a log called test.log that jpcsp generates when decoding take a look in that see whats going on.
I can make a new himdrender with vs2010 (the one w jpcsp is from vs2008) , might not make much of a difference though besides being more optimized.

I removed all media players (some of them were using avcodec-52) but it's sill the same. The test.log is always empty. In the "tmp"-folder there are always .oma files.
excuse me everyone .. I'd like to ask something regarding color in Main Menu ....
My jpcsp screenshot is like this :
[Image: den0hd.png]

Is there anyone else who has the same issue like me?
As we can see in Gamefaqs , the real one shouldn't be so bluish ...
My video card is NVidia 9800GT, JRE 7.0, Win7 ...
I've tried all possible combination of Video Options and it still yields the same result...

* Btw, I haven't made any changes in Control Panel -> Display Configuration ... It's default system.

Thx.