EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm using the same configs you posted, when the game turns into black screen, the bgm continues to play, and my log file and console are empty D:

using rev 2099, but i'm having this problem since i downloaded the emulator, i think it was on rev 2016

i tried with another iso, but the problem persists
Can you give your PC Specs please ? (CPU, Graphic card, OS version)

And the iso, is it a downloaded iso or you made it yourself with your UMD ?
both, first i tried with the one i made, and after that, i downloaded another, just to try

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
4GB DDR2 RAM
GeForce 9400 GT 1GB
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Check at the video tab "use shaders" it may help
Yes, you may "play" with the shaders/video options Smile to see if it works.
it's not working D:

and after the black screen, if i press start, the bgm stops playing
Hey try turning everything off under the video settings with only x4 aa.
Question. If I didn't use any antialiasing, would the game load faster? Would it glitch up more often? What's the benefit of higher or lower settings?
(04-26-2011, 11:32 PM)chessplayerjames Wrote: [ -> ]Question. If I didn't use any antialiasing, would the game load faster? Would it glitch up more often? What's the benefit of higher or lower settings?

From my experiance, it doesn't really effect the speed at all and there's pretty much no cons to using the option. The higher the settings, the more the jagged lines around 3d objects smooth out.
(04-26-2011, 12:34 AM)EricMaiden Wrote: [ -> ]it's not working D:

and after the black screen, if i press start, the bgm stops playing

post a log plz.
hey, i finnaly found the problem... the reason that i cannot hear the cutscenes' music is because about my sonicstage has problem ... it says :

this selected music file cannot be played backbecause the system information has been changed
Click OK to automatically close sonicstage and open the sonicstage system information restore tool
( Error Code: 00004e2e)

can someone tell me how can i fix it ???
Smile