EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-29-2011, 03:47 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]whats the easiest way for doing the shotlock? i'm having a hard time figuring out how to do it

You just have to change the R and L buttons,in controls, thats if you are using keyboard, normally its on Q and E but change it to be more far away like I and P or others
(04-29-2011, 01:49 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2011, 03:47 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]whats the easiest way for doing the shotlock? i'm having a hard time figuring out how to do it

You just have to change the R and L buttons,in controls, thats if you are using keyboard, normally its on Q and E but change it to be more far away like I and P or others

I think what he's trying to say is that his keyboard cannot hold down three buttons at once.
ok one final question since i've figured out the shot lock. is it possible to view the reports section without jpcsp freezing? meaning the journal section of the game. it locks up when i try to read the reports/journal section.
(04-29-2011, 03:11 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2011, 01:49 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think what he's trying to say is that his keyboard cannot hold down three buttons at once.
Its possible, but when i first tried to use shotlock in jpcsp it didn't work but when i changed the buttons it did work and its still working, i use the numpad 1 and 3 for the L and R

As for the journal,you can't read it even in the newest builds,its impossible because of the frezzing of jpcsp.The comand board is also not working,if you wan't to help the dev team you can play the normal story and try to find bugs or errors, remember that you can't pass the deep space with terra.
ugh i'm finding this extremely frustrating. there are only 2 aspects of this game i'm finding extremely frustrating. the first is jpcsp freezing up when trying to view the in game reports/journals. jpcsp locks up every time i go into the reports section. and the second is not being able to play the command board. again without fail when i try to play the command board game it locks up jpcsp. is there a workaround for this or even some kind of base recommended jpcsp settings that will allow us to view the in game journals/reports as well as play the command board game without jpcsp lock ups or freezes?
the workaround is to play it on a real psp. the emulator's not perfect and there are things that will make it crash.
just a small question not much
currently it is possible for the emulator to decrypt kingdom hearts birth by sleep since the unfortunate failure of my psp's backlight among other things -grumble.- i am unable to play birth by sleep..also disagiea 2 was a wash and i was halfway through >_<.

but anywho currently most encrypted games can be bypassed by the emulator directly except for birth by sleep will this remain in permanency or will i need to fork out more money to sony ( orfind someone to borrow a psp from) for another psp if i have to great if not well ill just ignore jcsp or see if i can borrow someones psp to finally play it.

kingdom hearts birth by sleep is the entire reason im still here watching this place waiting for compatibility to rise and subsequently decryption support for it i haven't spoiled any of the game except for opening tune ^_^

please at least break me from my madness so i can find a alternative or let me know it will come eventually so im not on a razors edge
(05-04-2011, 06:59 PM)zalmatra Wrote: [ -> ]just a small question not much
currently it is possible for the emulator to decrypt kingdom hearts birth by sleep since the unfortunate failure of my psp's backlight among other things -grumble.- i am unable to play birth by sleep..also disagiea 2 was a wash and i was halfway through >_<.

but anywho currently most encrypted games can be bypassed by the emulator directly except for birth by sleep will this remain in permanency or will i need to fork out more money to sony ( orfind someone to borrow a psp from) for another psp if i have to great if not well ill just ignore jcsp or see if i can borrow someones psp to finally play it.

kingdom hearts birth by sleep is the entire reason im still here watching this place waiting for compatibility to rise and subsequently decryption support for it i haven't spoiled any of the game except for opening tune ^_^

please at least break me from my madness so i can find a alternative or let me know it will come eventually so im not on a razors edge

I'm sure the bugs will get worked out eventually so you could either wait for an undisclosed amount of time or fork out your money to sony to play the game and in all due respect, it's totally worth it. I would advise that you go with the second option instead of pirating games.
all problems fixed
well upon doing some research some deleting...reinstalling and deleting and clearing out java issues

kingdom hearts birth by sleep now properly decrpyts and now is also functional in that i can get to the start page

my xbox 360 controller works (have to delete that thread)
i can hear sounds but i have no actual music is this a decryption issue..did i do something wrong or is this merlely a emulator issue that has yet to be fixed?