EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys java 7 is coming soon its going to improve the game emulation......right ? anyways i haven't tried the new 2476 but i hop the black lines disappear and i can complete Aqua story; I am stuck in the Keyblade graveyard. and i hop the arena could speed up a little too
java 7 was around for a while though in beta form, and it didn't really improve much as far as i remember.
well..... I tried the new revison and the new option made "Enable UAO" made the black lines disapper, however the game freezes after a short time playing, nontheless the music continue to play but the program it self stop responding.....summrry one step forward and one backward....and about the java 7 maybe they will improve it is still beta..you know ..
So I tried loading a save file with the newest revs, and along with the previous issues I mentioned, I noticed that when the unversed spawn they don't attack nor do they move; they're just stationary and they're arms and legs are stretched out and they're standing straight up. Is this an issue with my file?
(03-17-2012, 06:10 PM)Tingie Wrote: [ -> ]So I tried loading a save file with the newest revs, and along with the previous issues I mentioned, I noticed that when the unversed spawn they don't attack nor do they move; they're just stationary and they're arms and legs are stretched out and they're standing straight up. Is this an issue with my file?

Maybe,what version of the english patch do you have?
It was 1.0.11, but that didn't work so I upgraded to 1.0.12 and that didn't work either.
(03-18-2012, 04:42 PM)Tingie Wrote: [ -> ]It was 1.0.11, but that didn't work so I upgraded to 1.0.12 and that didn't work either.

I have the 1.0.8 english patch and it works whithout a problem,here is a video of mine(Kinda slow)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mss7Gi1G...ature=plcp

As you can see it's not an emulator problem,besides I am using a Integrated Intel video card
So try using the 1.0.8 english patch
Are you also using the latest rev?
(03-18-2012, 04:52 PM)Tingie Wrote: [ -> ]Are you also using the latest rev?

No,that video is kinda old so I'm gonna make one right now with the newest rev.I mean the rev 2482

Edit:Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxicpNvbc...ature=plcp
(03-18-2012, 05:12 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2012, 04:52 PM)Tingie Wrote: [ -> ]Are you also using the latest rev?

No,that video is kinda old so I'm gonna make one right now with the newest rev.I mean the rev 2482

Seems like it is a problem with the newer english patches. Tried an older version and it worked. Thanks!
*EDIT: It seems like the iso file works somewhat. Some monsters spawn normally while others are just stretched and non-moving/attacking. I guess the english patch does something to the game so it doesn't read correctly.