EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you enabled media engine?Maybe it's a rev problem,try another revision
Uh I tried the latest revision. Nothing happened. I tried checking both SonicStage and Media Engine but nothing changed
Hey there!
i was wondering if you could help me out with getting this game up and running. Smile
i have been looking through this thread for more information so i didnt have to post and bother you but none of it seems to come to any avail :/
Currently when i try to run this game i get a good opening video (am using sonicstage and media engine which both work fine) but the second i get past the brief beach scene which runs at 6 to 12 fps it slows down and morphs into polygons...
My specs are:
Windows 7 homebasic 64bit
8 GB ram
Intel i7 ~ 2.6 GHz
Intel Integrated HD 3000/ Nvidia Geforce GT 555M 1GBram (hybrid, both at latest Driver update, however i cant get the nvidia to work with this program because its not an .exe)

I have gotten this game to atleast make it to game play at 20 fps before (i had an unfortunate accident and my computer got wiped completely immediately after though and i dont remember how)

After reading posts before this i realize your probably going to ask for more information so im gunna ask that when you do please be specific about the info you want ._.
any fix on the crazy graphical glitches and shadows in game?
(12-27-2012, 05:41 AM)rem2905 Wrote: [ -> ]any fix on the crazy graphical glitches and shadows in game?

"Save stencil to memory" is one workaround.
my spec is this

2.55ghz AmD athlon™ dual core 7550
Geforce 6150SE nforce 430(1gb total?)
RAM 3gb
window 7 ultimate K 32bit
and I have Euro version. is procedure same?
HELP! i'm having a problem... when i try to attack ventus with terra in the beginning he always misses! i've gotten to cinderella but terra's attacks keep missing. it's near impossible to kill enemies.. help!
That's a common bug,use fire or blizzard if you can
seems the only way to get through terra's side is to use commands.... now i'm havin a problem with cinderella. she's running at the wall & i can't do anything. Sad
Try to kill all the unversed before cinderella arrives,just go ahead and they should appear