EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-05-2011, 11:32 PM)relicrk23 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a problem with bbs. whenever i get to this part of the game (after the beginning fmv) it stalls. can someone help me with this?
it could be that i need a different revision but crisis core works fine with it.

Did you try a more recent build like rev 1980? Crisis Core's probably the most playable game on JPCSP so you could throw that theory out the window.
ok it works on rev1980. only problem is that the fmv graphics go haywire sometimes but i guess a later revision will fix that
Grats guys ^^

the game is working perfectly now, all the graphics are showing, and the bugs are gone for good, all the videos showing, the music in the first area did a loop one time

this game still need some lock in some areas but things are look great, it should be moved to playable i think, the shootlook skill now goes out in the keyboard
(02-08-2011, 02:08 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]Grats guys ^^

the game is working perfectly now, all the graphics are showing, and the bugs are gone for good, all the videos showing, the music in the first area did a loop one time

this game still need some lock in some areas but things are look great, it should be moved to playable i think, the shootlook skill now goes out in the keyboard

Does the oppening video work fine? I have still a problem with it -.-
(02-08-2011, 05:23 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2011, 02:08 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]Grats guys ^^

Does the oppening video work fine? I have still a problem with it -.-

It's still is stuttering but it's OK IMO. But I do not know if there are more problems ahead. Right now it truely looks much better but it's a long game Big Grin

But I have no objection to "playable" unless someone can give us proof of real errors.
(11-19-2010, 09:46 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]A big problem is that Jpcsp stops if you play any mini-game or open any of the reports. The racing game stops like the Commandboard game posted before.
Are these problems also solved now?
Quote:Does the oppening video work fine? I have still a problem with it -.-

yeah it works just fine ^^, i will do the first world and see if i find some bug, but right now...

the first world with Ven is totally playable all the skills work, i was really surprised big improvements Smile

i did not tried the mini games yet
some errors?
all rightBig Grin

the report, and the command board don't work.(i provided a log on the game crashing while opening the report on the previous page)
the rest of minigames work though

while playing with terra at entering deep space the game crashes thus you can't complete his story or the game

ven's story is the most playable but the ending video crashed on me so i had to disable media engine
the final boss is realy hard because you need to spin the analog knob

aqua's story is also playable but it crashed on the cutscenes before fighting vanitas the ending video also crashed here

these are all the errors i found while playing the game(at least the ones i rememberBig Grin)
with the last revision?, just skip the movies that give you errors, and Deed space in Terra story is the "World Map?" cause if it is...it does work O_o.....
no deep space is a world of its own