EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-19-2012, 02:56 PM)Red Joker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2012, 01:13 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]To pass the shotlock tutorial you need to reconfigure the buttons,because the pc doesn't let you activate 3 buttons like q+e+d
Better try something like i+p+d or num1+num3+d
In conclusion:Change the R and L button

Sorry, can you specify the controls ?
My R and L button is C and D, respectively.
Anyways, are my specs and settings good enough ? It seems that my video card is not strong enough to run JPCSP, but not the other emus. (Might be)

Just for this,change the L and R assignment buttons,I have it like this: R-num3
L-num1

Trust me even if it is going slow if you do it that way you will pass the shotlock tutorial.For the speed: my average speed is like 5-6 fps
(05-19-2012, 01:13 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]Just for this,change the L and R assignment buttons,I have it like this: R-num3
L-num1

Trust me even if it is going slow if you do it that way you will pass the shotlock tutorial.For the speed: my average speed is like 5-6 fps

5-6 FPS huh, I can get about 2-3 if I'm not in the Frame Skipping Mode.
And the other problem is the control lag. I think that's what makes it stucks.
Usually the tutorial stucks during the 13th press (Hold C+D+Z). And it goes on...
(05-19-2012, 04:08 PM)Red Joker Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2012, 01:13 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]Just for this,change the L and R assignment buttons,I have it like this: R-num3
L-num1

5-6 FPS huh, I can get about 2-3 if I'm not in the Frame Skipping Mode.
And the other problem is the control lag. I think that's what makes it stucks.
Usually the tutorial stucks during the 13th press (Hold C+D+Z). And it goes on...

It's because the pc can't handle 3 buttons that are so near each other
(05-19-2012, 01:13 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]It's because the pc can't handle 3 buttons that are so near each other

Tried it but still no luck -_- Still the 13th press and it fails.
Hey. I played the game with ventus, after deafeting vanitas the game froze. I tried other config, but same problem. I played with Aqua, after the talk with yen sid, game got crash too. I dont know how to fix this problem and I´m using jpcsp 2525
i've tried a lt of builds and advise found through out but now im so angry i'd razer just ask and hope for an answer.
at first i use r2552 both 64 and 32 bit but it always freezes. then tried r2238 64 &32 got further to right before running down stairs. now i try r2558 32 i get as far as the second lock on mission and it would freese with music still playing. now none of my builds will load the game at all choose umd image get to memory select crashes. specs. and ive tried many possible selections on off etc:
use shaders check Crypto:
use a geometry shader for 2D check Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN to TMP check
Disable UBO check Compiler:
Enable VAO check use compiler check
Enable saving GE screen to texture Max Method size: have tried all from 50 to 3000
________________________________________________________________________________
system specs:
Gateway DX series 4860__2012 build
intel core i5-2320 cpu @ 3.00GHz
RAM: 8.00GB
intel hd graphics-2000
HardDrive: 1TB
Windows Home Premium: 64 bit
Hello!, recently ive gotten KH BBS onto my jpcsp, but it seems im comming up with a slight problem, my game tends to freeze up when i go into the menus especially the command deck menu (playing as terra right now and its the first one ive tried) and im not sure what the problem is. my CMD in the background comes up with alot of code errors. ive tried it on 32 bit and 64 bit with the newest version of JPCSP and also i tried it on the r1975 one (where the intbits part was fixed for KHBBS). the 1975 version got me past the begining tutorial part with aqua but now on any of the version after spending some time in the first zone with terra (castle) it will freeze up when i pause. sadly im not as great with these technical things as id like to be and i can try to put up a screenshot of what my cmd comes up with when it crashes, thanx for the help!

edit: its giving me a java.lang.runtimeException: Cannot Find Executable
post a log instead.

debug -> tools -> logger -> show logger -> set log level as INFO. load & run the game. get to the error, then compress and post the generated log.html file in this thread as attachment.
for some reason when i try to click the dropdown for the logger where it says "OFF", there is no other option i can choose from

Maybe somehow i downloaded the wrong java? im almost certain that i did not, i downloaded the 64 bit for the 64 version of the emulator and i also ended up uninstalling that for the 32bit one for the 32 bit emulator i tried, idk i have no other option but OFF, nothing drops down

Edit: srry im so stupid, it was because it was so far down on my screen the drop down wouldnt show up until i dragged it up to the top of my screen, ill have the info up in about 15minutes
if nothing happens the window's probably too low on your screen. move it up and try again, if still nothing's happening press up or down arrows and it'll cycle.