EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aww! Come on, imagine that he broke the analog stick of the psp. The game is nearly unplayable without itt but he can still dump the game.
Let's just not get into this. This isn't the time nor the place to be arguing about Pirates. If he pirated it, fine, he's a pirate. Everyone's done it in one way or another before. Now let's get back to the point of this topic please?

So, seeing as how my PC is retarded and won't let me play BBS at full FPS on JPCSP, I can't really confirm wether or not it's playable, but the problem's I'm having are similar to those most of you are getting. Bad hit detection with terra and low(er) fps when there's a lot of green. i can understand the Bad hit detection now thanks to some earlier posts, but what about the low FPS when there's a lot of green?
(08-16-2011, 02:05 AM)sorox Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just not get into this. This isn't the time nor the place to be arguing about Pirates. If he pirated it, fine, he's a pirate. Everyone's done it in one way or another before. Now let's get back to the point of this topic please?

So, seeing as how my PC is retarded and won't let me play BBS at full FPS on JPCSP, I can't really confirm wether or not it's playable, but the problem's I'm having are similar to those most of you are getting. Bad hit detection with terra and low(er) fps when there's a lot of green. i can understand the Bad hit detection now thanks to some earlier posts, but what about the low FPS when there's a lot of green?
2 + 2= ? Oh and thank you for your opinion on pirating. I found it very insightful. And games don't lag or slow down because of colors....I have no idea how you figured that out. They can lag base on the models, faces(blender term), the amount in a certain area and so on and so on. Notice when you walk down a straight hallway and you don't lag but as soon as you get to an open area where a lot a objects are you lag. .....color..really?
The first time you enters in some areas there will be the decrypting process of everything to do, so the game will run a little slower, for the second time you enter said place, it will run in full speed, if you pc support the game that is, this don't happens in every place in the game, but some of them

yeah the game is Complete Playable.

Terra has this bug, you have to learn to play on counter,or use the skills and join a combo he can hit some enemys whiteout problems tough, its just some of them, Aqua and Ventus don't suffer from this it, in the Psp this don't happen, its a bug, there's no way to fix it for now, but there's a way to deal with it. so just begin playing Ven, and notice that in the Arena this bug don't will happen as in boss battles

oh and the full screen works fine too
(08-16-2011, 02:41 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2011, 02:05 AM)sorox Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just not get into this. This isn't the time nor the place to be arguing about Pirates. If he pirated it, fine, he's a pirate. Everyone's done it in one way or another before. Now let's get back to the point of this topic please?

2 + 2= ? Oh and thank you for your opinion on pirating. I found it very insightful. And games don't lag or slow down because of colors....I have no idea how you figured that out. They can lag base on the models, faces(blender term), the amount in a certain area and so on and so on. Notice when you walk down a straight hallway and you don't lag but as soon as you get to an open area where a lot a objects are you lag. .....color..really?

Didn't really think it was the color but is the grass too much for the Jpcsp then? Tongue Because I can play with good FPS in big places which don't happen to have much green in them.

** MODERATED ** This is a public forum, stay cool and don't take the defence of those who support piracy or we'll take action. **

I mean I thought this was a forum where we can report bugs and maybe help each other if possible. If you want to make hate messages like beanclr then find a forum which are ment for that.
What rev are you using? from rev 2245 to 2279 you can't play the game.It works fine until 2245
(08-16-2011, 02:33 PM)Pentanoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2011, 02:41 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't really think it was the color but is the grass too much for the Jpcsp then? Tongue Because I can play with good FPS in big places which don't happen to have much green in them.

** MODERATED ** This is a public forum, stay cool and don't take the defence of those who support piracy or we'll take action. **

I mean I thought this was a forum where we can report bugs and maybe help each other if possible. If you want to make hate messages like beanclr then find a forum which are ment for that.
There is no pop up grass in this game......some kinda pop up flowers but not any green grass. So again, its not green. Its not grass. How do I explain it.....Okay your pc could play batman arkham great and..ugh I've lost interest in this. Its not the grass or green, but the level design and the models feeling up that level. Even if you can't touch some parts of a level doesn't mean they didn't actually make a 3d model for it instead of a fake 3d-2d model.
Also, when we stop getting a-post-a-day of someone complaining about a game they download not working for them waaahhh or just laughing about the fact that they download it and are so happy they can finally play it even though they could have gotten a psp for $60 or less then that on ebay then I will stop messing with them.
I get a black screen after trying to start a new game or load, when it's loading.
I tried whith a lot of versions: 1994, 1997, 2000, 2005, 2016, 2103, 2211, 2238, 2244, 2245, 2255 and 2275
It only run in 1994 and 1997 but very slow(-10 fps) and sometimes it pause.
In others it stops after the intro.
My computer is:
- Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 64 bits(but I use 32 bits jpcsp)
- CPU: Pentium Dual Core E5200 @ 2,50 Ghz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7050/ NVIDIA nForce 620i(256 MB)
- 4,0 GB RAM
I have installed java 7 for 32 and 64 bits, sonic stage and xuggler.
Sorry if I have errors, I'm Spanish
Is work for me in the rev2244 but in the posibles changes in the pmf on rev2247 and higher problem Black screen after the videos?

someone can check if r2244 version work and compared with rev2250?
I don't know why the people ignores me,I said above that the r2244 works,it stacks in newer revs trying to unload this:

sceUtilityUnloadModule(module=0x0303) PSP_MODULE_AV_MPEGBASE unloaded

I checked the revs after the 2244 but none works,should I post a log at debug level?