EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-29-2012, 12:26 PM)bounky37 Wrote: [ -> ]All the posts here helped me a lot and i literally went through this entire thread. I ended up with the issue of the black screen right after the scene where aqua hands you the star necklace. Here is a save file at the first save point.

This could just be a band-aid so don't get your hopes up. I haven't played much passed this. Read this thread if you have an issue and stop posting. If you have a unique issue after reading, then post.

sry but the savegame doesnt work because i need a save game for the pal/ european version Sad
(04-05-2012, 09:13 PM)SSJ3Metaridley Wrote: [ -> ]sry but the savegame doesnt work because i need a save game for the pal/ european version Sad

Why don't you try on gamefaqs,they have almost all the savedatas you want
or even better, i doubt you don't have an usb cable (otherwise you couldn't rip the game from your psp), so you could transfer your own savefiles too.
(04-06-2012, 11:02 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]or even better, i doubt you don't have an usb cable (otherwise you couldn't rip the game from your psp), so you could transfer your own savefiles too.

I thought he meant a full savegame.Just transfer it from your savedata(ms0\psp\savedata) folder to jpcsps savedata folder.
yeah, that's what i meant too. since he has the game, he should have a cfw enabled psp and an usb cable for it.

and if he does, then transferring his own saves should be a breeze.
(04-06-2012, 03:51 PM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, that's what i meant too. since he has the game, he should have a cfw enabled psp and an usb cable for it.

and if he does, then transferring his own saves should be a breeze.

Well you can also transfer savegames whithout having a cfw.also there are ms pro duo adapters so even if he doesn't have the usb cable he could transfer the savegames.I tried once with my pc but it didin't recognize the ms
yeah, but then you can't dump the game, so he'd have it downloaded off the internet.
(04-07-2012, 10:13 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, but then you can't dump the game, so he'd have it downloaded off the internet.

You're right.Just a question,what cfw is better PRO or ME?
pro's much easier to install. you can't make either of them autostart on newer models/firmware, but while booting pro's just starting a signed homebrew, i think me has to be reinstalled every time you reboot.

http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies/
(04-07-2012, 10:31 AM)serio Wrote: [ -> ]pro's much easier to install. you can't make either of them autostart on newer models/firmware, but while booting pro's just starting a signed homebrew, i think me has to be reinstalled every time you reboot.

http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies/

I mean for psp fat.I know that for some slim models and the 3004 models you need a temporarly cfw and you have to reactivate them if the psp closes.I have a fat psp so that's why I'm asking.Since both have the 6.60 update,who's better?