EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-30-2010, 04:03 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]r1818: After choosing the character the second video got stuck -.- (in earlier revisions there was no problem).
If the game was throwing a StackPopException, this is probably fixed in r1820.
(10-31-2010, 09:36 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2010, 04:03 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]r1818: After choosing the character the second video got stuck -.- (in earlier revisions there was no problem).
If the game was throwing a StackPopException, this is probably fixed in r1820.

Thanks a lot!!! It's working in r1820
(09-25-2010, 10:27 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]Major problem found by Pingutino: Saving does not work on all revisions. Right now there is not much you can do. I forgot to test this because you have to play a while to get to a save point. Sorry Blush - Good thing it's still in the half-playable section Wink
Does the new compatibility "Avoid error 0x801103C7 in savedata mode 8 (can enable SAVEDATA on some games)" option help?
(10-31-2010, 11:17 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2010, 10:27 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]Major problem found by Pingutino: Saving does not work on all revisions. Right now there is not much you can do. I forgot to test this because you have to play a while to get to a save point. Sorry Blush - Good thing it's still in the half-playable section Wink
Does the new compatibility "Avoid error 0x801103C7 in savedata mode 8 (can enable SAVEDATA on some games)" option help?

GREAT WORK! Loading and saving are working now....
The game becomes more and more playable! Developers - you are Great.
In the game if you open the menu, you can't see the upper part. I have made a screenshot.
(10-31-2010, 02:15 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]The game becomes more and more playable! Developers - you are Great.
In the game if you open the menu, you can't see the upper part. I have made a screenshot.

It seems like you are running it maximized. JPCSP is known to have graphic errors in this mode. Try it in normal window mode, it should be OK.
(10-31-2010, 03:24 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2010, 02:15 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]The game becomes more and more playable! Developers - you are Great.

It seems like you are running it maximized. JPCSP is known to have graphic errors in this mode. Try it in normal window mode, it should be OK.

It's the same in window mode -.-
cutscenes aren t working so good :\ and jpcsp is really too slow you can t even move your character :\.....but after all developers trying to fix these problems i hope they will!!!! Big Grin

Can someone fix it pls?
(11-02-2010, 04:48 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]

Can someone fix it pls?

Patience! Just be lucky the other fixes were executed so promptly. But you can't expect this the whole time.