EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-07-2011, 07:46 PM)Skiddy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys give me the configuration for rev 2211?

You said in your other post that you can't use shaders so just check only ge and save ge textures as well as the media engine and decode with sonic stage.
If I use Hiakki's launcher, what options should I use on it if I have a 2.5 ghz dual core processor, 4gbs DDR2 RAM, and Nvidia 9300 gs series video card (has 512 mbs of RAM)?
(07-08-2011, 02:40 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2011, 07:46 PM)Skiddy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys give me the configuration for rev 2211?

You said in your other post that you can't use shaders so just check only ge and save ge textures as well as the media engine and decode with sonic stage.

After the opening sequence[Video] it turns completely black and doesn't go to the starting screen.. How do I fix this..

Also I've been able to play it before with older revs but it was pretty slow so I downloaded the newest rev, used the same configuration[The one you stated] and I still get the black screen.
I have a i5 2500 + ATI HD5830 + 4GB Ram and i think thats enough to run BBS, but i dont now how to configure the emulator and i get fps 5 - 10 in some places...
Anyone can help me?
Sorry for bad english.
I would like to know if i can run Birth By Sleep on my pc at fluid speed because I spend a whole day playing in the configuration, copying the settings of people on internet and to no avail

my settings are :

Gpu: Ati Radeon HD 3400 Series (512mb)
Cpu: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz
Ram: 3Gb DDR2

JPCSP Settings:

General:
-Unpack PBP when loading
-Save window position on exit

Video:
-Random Stuff

Memory:
-Ignore invalid memory acess

Media:
-Use Media engine
-Extract media files to tmp folder
-Decode audio files with Sonicstage

oh yeah i don't know if it would help to know but my graphic card got fucked up because of a microsoft update: it updated it to directx11 when its only compatible with directx10 and since every game i play lag
I'm using KHBBS Final Mix + Eng translation on jpcsp r2211, everything seem fine. But the problem is it always pause the emulator and need me to click start to continue the game. Any setting that I miss or is it normal atm?
(07-14-2011, 09:17 AM)cyclonmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using KHBBS Final Mix + Eng translation on jpcsp r2211, everything seem fine. But the problem is it always pause the emulator and need me to click start to continue the game. Any setting that I miss or is it normal atm?

I don't know if its helpful but try checking ignore invalid memory acces at the memory tab or ignore unmapped imports.I hope its helpful
Already done that. No luck.
that means you have to wait till it comes a rev that can solve that problem
(07-14-2011, 10:16 AM)cyclonmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Already done that. No luck.

How about some log so one knows what causes the stops?