EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Karen can you tell me which settings you use?
Hello everyone, I seem to have encountered that black screen at the intro movie that some of you have been getting. It seems that it occurs when vertex cache is enabled, tested on rev 1984.
(02-09-2011, 09:15 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I seem to have encountered that black screen at the intro movie that some of you have been getting. It seems that it occurs when vertex cache is enabled, tested on rev 1984.

I have disabled vertex cache but it's still the same -.-
Hey, I'm new to this. I'm reading these threads and it looks like some revisions are running it better than others. So is the latest one the best or is another older version better?

Also, can the decryption process in the first post be applied to kingdom hearts final mix as well?
I've tried everything to pass the opening video but nothing works. Here is my log file.
(02-20-2011, 06:53 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything to pass the opening video but nothing works. Here is my log file.

are you using both the media engine AND decode with sonic stage?
(02-20-2011, 08:55 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2011, 06:53 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried everything to pass the opening video but nothing works. Here is my log file.

are you using both the media engine AND decode with sonic stage?

Yes of course. I've re/installed Sonic Stage and tried it many times -.-
Pingutino, I noticed you're using the PAL version of KHBBS. Which version are you using Kai3213, ULES or ULUS?
(02-21-2011, 04:41 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Pingutino, I noticed you're using the PAL version of KHBBS. Which version are you using Kai3213, ULES or ULUS?

I'm using ULUS ( doesn't like giving short answers)
i want the decrypted file please
...i don`t have real psp ..
please