EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-16-2012, 06:09 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there =). It's been a while since my last post here Big Grin. My brother got his new PC and the first thing I did was testing Jpcsp on it. I read many improvements for the Ad-Hoc function and since we have 2 pcs at home now, I tested it. I added these to lines to the batch-files
--netServerPortShift 100 (for PC1)
--netClientPortShift 100 (for PC2)

It seems to work but there is a little problem Tongue.
With PC1 I can see the other player in the arena.
With PC2 I can only see the name of the other player in the playerlist.
Trying to start a battle/mission doesn't work from both sides. Do I have to add something more to the Batch-File?
I don't know if someone already tested this game with Adhoc-network.
Could you post the log from the 2 PCs?
Add the following in LogSettings.xml to enable more log only for the network:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceNetApctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetInet'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
(07-16-2012, 06:56 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2012, 06:09 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there =). It's been a while since my last post here Big Grin. My brother got his new PC and the first thing I did was testing Jpcsp on it. I read many improvements for the Ad-Hoc function and since we have 2 pcs at home now, I tested it. I added these to lines to the batch-files
--netServerPortShift 100 (for PC1)
--netClientPortShift 100 (for PC2)

It seems to work but there is a little problem Tongue.
With PC1 I can see the other player in the arena.
With PC2 I can only see the name of the other player in the playerlist.
Trying to start a battle/mission doesn't work from both sides. Do I have to add something more to the Batch-File?
I don't know if someone already tested this game with Adhoc-network.
Could you post the log from the 2 PCs?
Add the following in LogSettings.xml to enable more log only for the network:
Code:
<logger name='hle.sceNetApctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhoc'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocctl'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetAdhocMatching'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNet'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceNetInet'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
I am on the way to my grandpa now and I will be back home in 3 days :/
But I noticed the same problem with my notebook (running Jpcsp twice) Big Grin. I hope these logs are usefull, too. I will add the other logs as soon as possible =)

Edit: After trying it several times I could finally see the other character ^^ but without texture Tongue. I tried it again and voilĂ  both characters are perfect. Maybe I had to try it more times xD. The problem that I can't start any battles still remains.
Well, I gave another try to the game using the lastest version, since I got a new pc and graphic cards.
It works much better that before, around 20-40 fps, maybe less if there is lots of effects.
There is still some problems. Sometimes the menu music doesn't play. The Render videos music never plays, and the game always crashes after the cinematic with the 3 protagonists.
Is it a problem of the last version or it happens in all of them?

Also, is there a "suggested configuration"? I tried running it without options and I had no problems, apart from what I pointed out earlier.
Tried with version 2637 and now it doesn't load the first video (the one that appears after you pick the dificulty to start.), which did load in the previous versions.
Sorry for the triple post but I got great new: 2643 runs the game with no serious problems, apart from the low framerate and that some effects don't display properly(like the screen effects in Dive to the Heart). I didn't had to edit the start-windows file and the only options I activated were "Use media engine" and "Decode Audio files with Sonicstage" It's almost in a "Playable" (very slow, but playable.). But it still needs more testing. It'll continue tomorrow.

[Image: khbbs4.png]
[Image: khbbs5.png]
[Image: khbbs6.png]
[Image: khbbs3.png]
[Image: khbbs1.png]
[Image: khbbs2.png]
Id just like to say that the game has been fully playable for me on a 2500k and gtx 580

example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBmKsHmn6rg
Moved to playable.

Previous Status
Half Playable
(07-26-2012, 11:13 AM)consume Wrote: [ -> ]Id just like to say that the game has been fully playable for me on a 2500k and gtx 580

Oh SNAP I'd swear you were playing that on a PSP except for the weird shadows...wow didn't know it was possible to play this fast outside of the PSP!
(07-26-2012, 02:23 PM)ventusrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 11:13 AM)consume Wrote: [ -> ]Id just like to say that the game has been fully playable for me on a 2500k and gtx 580

Oh SNAP I'd swear you were playing that on a PSP except for the weird shadows...wow didn't know it was possible to play this fast outside of the PSP!

Yeah aside from the weird shadow glitches and some other artifacts i was able to completely finish the game on rev2574
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ5DB8xsi...detailpage
O_o what the....
Really amazing