EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-31-2010, 02:15 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]The game becomes more and more playable! Developers - you are Great.
In the game if you open the menu, you can't see the upper part. I have made a screenshot.
Could you also make a screenshot from the same screen on the PSP, for comparison?

Thanks!
(11-05-2010, 01:09 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2010, 02:15 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]The game becomes more and more playable! Developers - you are Great.
In the game if you open the menu, you can't see the upper part. I have made a screenshot.
Could you also make a screenshot from the same screen on the PSP, for comparison?

Thanks!

Here are the screenshots =)
And i am sorry that i asked so much. Darth1701 was right. I have to wait for fixes and improvements of Jpcsp. The game is already Half-playable and this is a great work. Thank you very much.
Playing with Terra: I have to help Cinderella and i have to go with her through a castle. But she runs against the wall ?!?!--- so that you can't continue playing -.- very strange.
(11-10-2010, 08:11 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Playing with Terra: I have to help Cinderella and i have to go with her through a castle. But she runs against the wall ?!?!--- so that you can't continue playing -.- very strange.

How far into the game is this?
(11-10-2010, 08:32 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2010, 08:11 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Playing with Terra: I have to help Cinderella and i have to go with her through a castle. But she runs against the wall ?!?!--- so that you can't continue playing -.- very strange.

How far into the game is this?

It's the second world after the tutorial.
The game stops if you want to open the command board game or the reports.
Is there a way to extract all at3 files without playing the whole game? I have already extraccted the pmf files and i have decoded the audio of the pmf files. The opening has music now =) Media Engine is Great thx to devs
(11-13-2010, 04:40 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to extract all at3 files without playing the whole game? I have already extraccted the pmf files and i have decoded the audio of the pmf files. The opening has music now =) Media Engine is Great thx to devs

JaederNaub seems to work for extracting most if not all the at3 files. You can use it in conjunction with Hyakki's tools from this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160 to rename the files and delete the unnecessary ones.
(11-14-2010, 12:28 PM)Trildar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2010, 04:40 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to extract all at3 files without playing the whole game? I have already extraccted the pmf files and i have decoded the audio of the pmf files. The opening has music now =) Media Engine is Great thx to devs

JaederNaub seems to work for extracting most if not all the at3 files. You can use it in conjunction with Hyakki's tools from this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160 to rename the files and delete the unnecessary ones.

Actually there is a extractor for the BBS0.DAT (where all the AT3 files are located) and the BBS4.DAT (where the PMFs are) available, just search the net. Convertie would work when decoding on PC but I'm no fan of that. Best solution would be a small program that creates a COMMAND.TXT for JPCSPConnector to use. With Renamer the output files should get the proper filename. This should work in theory but I have not the time to test it (and create a small program for making the COMMAND.TXT file).
(11-14-2010, 12:39 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2010, 12:28 PM)Trildar Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually there is a extractor for the BBS0.DAT (where all the AT3 files are located) and the BBS4.DAT (where the PMFs are) available, just search the net. Convertie would work when decoding on PC but I'm no fan of that. Best solution would be a small program that creates a COMMAND.TXT for JPCSPConnector to use. With Renamer the output files should get the proper filename. This should work in theory but I have not the time to test it (and create a small program for making the COMMAND.TXT file).

I found the extractor for BBS0.DAT but it stops working after extracting some files. The files work (with convertie) but you need the command.txt for Jpcsp connector . You're right.
Hmmm.... The Renamer seems not to work correctly... I found the opneing in BBS0.DAT (BBS0-File0001.pmf) if I use renamer it got the name "movie" and a folder called "Mpeg-48156672". I decoded it with convertie but it does not work in the game. The folder should be called "Mpeg-25864192" because I used the extraction option of Jpcsp before ( no success = the extracted opening is only a 1mb file ! It must be 47mb but the name of the folder was correct ) . After I renamed the folder it worked.