EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there's nothing wrong with this game colors, nothing at all,this picture that you posted, have no graphic corruption and nothing of the sort, don't like the colors?go to "coltrol panel" and change it on your graphic card Smile
(06-23-2011, 12:49 AM)tr4nquility Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me everyone .. I'd like to ask something regarding color in Main Menu ....
My jpcsp screenshot is like this :

Is there anyone else who has the same issue like me?
As we can see in Gamefaqs , the real one shouldn't be so bluish ...
My video card is NVidia 9800GT, JRE 7.0, Win7 ...
I've tried all possible combination of Video Options and it still yields the same result...

* Btw, I haven't made any changes in Control Panel -> Display Configuration ... It's default system.

Thx.

Actually I noticed that changing the compiler's maximum method size creates that weird discoloration.
(06-23-2011, 02:29 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I noticed that changing the compiler's maximum method size creates that weird discoloration.

Ah... That solved the problem... Thx Kai Smile
I used 100 and it gives the right color... Any value higher than that, and the color will be bluish again...

(06-23-2011, 01:23 AM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]there's nothing wrong with this game colors, nothing at all,this picture that you posted, have no graphic corruption and nothing of the sort, don't like the colors?go to "coltrol panel" and change it on your graphic card Smile
Well, this is not a pretty nice solution, as it wll obviously affect everyhing I see within my system... I should keep going back and forth changing the display options just for KH: BBS ... =__=
Anyway, thanks for your reply Karen Smile
(06-20-2011, 04:39 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2011, 04:30 PM)DPassos92 Wrote: [ -> ]i always get a black screen after i try to start a new game... i even tried loading some saved games but i always get the black screen :S

does anyone know how to fix this? :S

Your specs? Your Jpcsp version?
It would be nice if you could make a log file at "INFO"-level =)

sorry for this late reply ill post a "info" log Smile
I am also getting a black screen right after the opening video. Here is my log-file:
If after using UMDGen to make an ISO of this game from my psp, then I burned it to a DVD-R disc, could I load the disc? Would it make the game go faster (because then the hard drive will be free for other stuff?)? Would there be ANY advantage to using a DVD-R besides the fact that it would free up hard drive space?
Discs don't go faster than hard drivers can. A dvd can read at 253.44 Mbit/s and hard drives can read up to 6 Gbit/s and higher.
So, I have this problem.

I'm getting this strange obstacle which is covering some of the screen and I don't know how to fix it, it does not appear on menu and it disappears for a second if I jump as high as I can. This happens on some different versions of the emulator too.

I could play BBS on newer builds without this block, but the game is working better on this one and it's less laggy. Of course BBS would work better with on other builds too with "enable saving GE screen", but the ground is messy/glitchy for me (I wonder what's up with that).
I believe your version isn't new enough to get rid of those boxes try the newest version http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ 2211 and you should be good. Just that if you want to put the game in 3x or even fullscreen I am quite certain you will need the enable saving ge screen option enabled as if you don't I believe the screen will just shrink unless it is just me that is having this issue. I just play mine in 2x mode as enabling the ge screen option makes it go outrageously slow. But I beat the game anyways with little to no issues at all. The only issue I had was having to enable the ge screen option on terras story when entering the room to sleeping beauty. And most of the rest of the game there was parts the cutscenes get stuck and won't go any further and I have to skip the cutscene. So the ones I missed I just watched on youtube. But other than that as well as sound not being in the ending credits the game works fine on the emulator and is not just half playable I believe that it should be updated in the forums stating it is playable at least for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix ULJM 05775 translated by keytotruth.
@willmon22

Yeah, and it's not a problem to play with another version. But there is one video on youtube, where that guy is playing with 2163 and he does not have such thing. I just wonder why I'm having that o.o.

Oh well, but I guess it can't be helped.