EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been getting this error when i start the game. I get to the auto save feature box and it freezes giving me this error.
(08-28-2012, 01:22 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Been getting this error when i start the game. I get to the auto save feature box and it freezes giving me this error.
The log file is missing. You attached the wrong file (Compiler.xml)...
I got around it. It was something I had set wrong in the launcher. Playing without it gave me no problems. I'll post the right on when I can get to computer.

Edit:I was finally able to get to it. I can't get it to make a log file even with the launcher. It just crashes now. I have been able to play it but only with vertex cache on for a good couple of hours but as soon as I take it off and try and load up a save it crashes. Here's two logs with and with vertex on.
Hey, I just joined Psp modding yesterday, but I hacked a wii with cios 249 and jail broken an IPod. What is the connector app and what does it do? I own the UMD, and I LOVE IT! Also, is the remix version something you buy, or if you have the khbbs UMD, you can get it legally?
I can't get this working playable.

My specs :
Intel core 3 2.13 ghz
Ram : 8 giga
Videocard : Nvidia g210 512 mb

Help me ....
Hey guys, I need some help getting this to run properly.
For some reason I'm getting incredibly low FPS (from 6 to 10 tops). I'm using the SVN build 2736. The only video settings I'm using are:
  • Only GE Graphics
  • Enable Saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
I'm also using Media Engine and decoding files with SonicStage.

My pc specs:
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2Ghz
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333
Video Card: Radeon HD 5970 2GB

Is this normal, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
you can try to enable Shaders though with ati cards its hit and miss.

some other options to try (in addition to the ones you used above)

Use vertex cache
Enable decoding of indexed textures (CLUT)
Enable dynamic shader generation

also try updating to a newer build (unless you had a typo 2763 is out :p )
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Thank you! Big Grin
I know get playable FPS, even though some minor weird stuff appears on screen now hehehehe
anyone try this game on multiplayer?
Oh my god I'm having a lot of issues with this game.
Alright uh first of all I have all these polygons that fly around for some reason (I know it's one of the setting things meh) and second I dont have any music. I have sound effects but no music. I have this issue with Crisis Core as well as some other games.
I've downloaded SonicStage but it doesn't do anything...?
Also the opening scene doesn't play- it's just black.