EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry about that i had to move some furniture and i had to restart my computer, now the program is shutting down (force closing when i start on the 64 bit), so i did the log info on the 32 bit r2211 version instead and im not exactly sure how to save this file to my pc and put it on this post. i have all the logger info but i cant right click and i dont see a save spot anywhere.

i could copy paste it and put it in notepad but im sure thats not what your looking for because that would be a text file and u wanted a diff file i think
it should autosave the log into a log.html file in your jpcsp folder. compress that into zip or rar or 7z or whatever and upload here.
ok i think i got it, and if i messed it up i sincerly apologize.
Was that how you wanted it posted?
The game's music (both gameplay and game's intro) does not play at all in versions after r2394. The game's graphics and sounds (voices and sound effects) are fine (have SonicStage installed and applied to decode audio files) with the settings I have it's just that something changed in the emulator after r2394 that disabled the game's music. The info from buildbot for r2395 is "Added draft implementation for scePauth_F7AA47F6" (no r2395 build is available) and for r2396 "Additional debug information for instructions branching to self."

These are my settings:
[Image: jpcsp_settings.png]
picture hosting

Any developers know what and how the change caused the game's music to disappear? I really want to play KH in the latest builds for the stability and with the music and not having to deal the emulator auto-pausing that occurred in versions around r2394.

(03-18-2012, 05:12 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2012, 04:52 PM)Tingie Wrote: [ -> ]Are you also using the latest rev?

No,that video is kinda old so I'm gonna make one right now with the newest rev.I mean the rev 2482

Edit:Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxicpNvbc...ature=plcp

I notice this earlier post has the game running on r2482 with the music working. What are the settings for it?
(07-09-2012, 08:23 AM)Bitech Wrote: [ -> ]The game's music (both gameplay and game's intro) does not play at all in versions after r2394. The game's graphics and sounds (voices and sound effects) are fine (have SonicStage installed and applied to decode audio files) with the settings I have it's just that something changed in the emulator after r2394 that disabled the game's music. The info from buildbot for r2395 is "Added draft implementation for scePauth_F7AA47F6" (no r2395 build is available) and for r2396 "Additional debug information for instructions branching to self."

Any developers know what and how the change caused the game's music to disappear? I really want to play KH in the latest builds for the stability and with the music and not having to deal the emulator auto-pausing that occurred in versions around r2394.
From the last log file I could find in this thread, this game is not using scePauth_F7AA47F6, so there should be no difference...
Could you post the log files at INFO level from r2394 and r2396 for comparison?
(07-09-2012, 09:59 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]From the last log file I could find in this thread, this game is not using scePauth_F7AA47F6, so there should be no difference...
Could you post the log files at INFO level from r2394 and r2396 for comparison?

I followed your sig but I don't see anything that says "INFO", only a blank logger window shows up, and nothing happens happens in that window when i run the game.

I'm waiting for virgil94's response because he has the game and music working on the latest version at the time so I'm not sure if it's the emulator itself or something else.
Please follow in this exact order.
1. Open Jpcsp , Debug > Tools > Logger > Show Logger > Select 'INFO' from the pulldown menu. (use the wheel on the mouse if pulldown doens't show)
2. File > Load UMD > Press Run.
3. Play the game like normal, wait for the error or crash.
4. Close Jpcsp, in the Jpcsp directory find 'log.html'
5. Compress the log with zip/rar/7z or similar archiver then attach the compressed log to your forum post.
Please also tell us the specs of your computer Video Card, CPU, RAM, Operating System.
Thanks
[Image: wwkn51.jpg]

OR if you use Jpcsp Launcher then you can just right click 'Enable Log'.
[Image: j9lsa9.jpg]
My bad the drop down menu didn't appear so I was lost.

[attachment=8779][attachment=8780]

Here's the attachments. I used the x86/32-bit versions of both revisions for compatibility. I thought the "no media streaming" error was the cause, but it doesn't explain the missing music when sounds and voices are playing fine. No errors show when voices and sound effects work. Also for some versions this issue only occurred on the 64-bit versions.

My system's specs:

AMD A8-3530MX
Radeon HD 6620G/Radeon HD 6750m
8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

If the emulator performs a lot better on my other computer I can instead play on there.

i5-2500k
Radeon HD 7950
8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Edit: Holllly Crappp I got the music working!!!! Turns out something went wrong with SonicStage. I went to open up SonicStage but it ran into some error but gave the option to "restore" it and reinstall the program. So I went through the quick restore process, and tried running SonicStage. It runs normally without any errors. So I went and ran KH BBS on the latest revision of jpcsp, then BAM, ALL SOUNDS, VOICES AND MUSIC PLAY PERFECTLY.

Thanks for the attempts to help out, didn't know something this simple would fix the problem!
(07-10-2012, 06:55 AM)Bitech Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Holllly Crappp I got the music working!!!! Turns out something went wrong with SonicStage. I went to open up SonicStage but it ran into some error but gave the option to "restore" it and reinstall the program. So I went through the quick restore process, and tried running SonicStage. It runs normally without any errors. So I went and ran KH BBS on the latest revision of jpcsp, then BAM, ALL SOUNDS, VOICES AND MUSIC PLAY PERFECTLY.

Thanks for the attempts to help out, didn't know something this simple would fix the problem!
I also saw in the log files that the audio could not be decoded by Sonic Stage in r2396 and could not understand why.

Thanks for the additional information, it might also be interesting for other users...
Hello there =). It's been a while since my last post here Big Grin. My brother got his new PC and the first thing I did was testing Jpcsp on it. I read many improvements for the Ad-Hoc function and since we have 2 pcs at home now, I tested it. I added these to lines to the batch-files
--netServerPortShift 100 (for PC1)
--netClientPortShift 100 (for PC2)

It seems to work but there is a little problem Tongue.
With PC1 I can see the other player in the arena.
With PC2 I can only see the name of the other player in the playerlist.
Trying to start a battle/mission doesn't work from both sides. Do I have to add something more to the Batch-File?