EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-18-2010, 09:30 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-18-2010, 09:05 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]r1856: after some improvements of sounds the videos of the game are very slooooow. Jpcsp shows 59-60 fps in the videos but ... it's slow -.-
Could you post a video showing the problem?

Thank you!

r1857:It works again. Sorry - Next time I have to update Jpcsp before reporting something -.-
(11-19-2010, 04:37 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]r1856: after some improvements of sounds the videos of the game are very slooooow. Jpcsp shows 59-60 fps in the videos but ... it's slow -.-

r1857:It works again. Sorry - Next time I have to update Jpcsp before reporting something -.-
r1857 changed no functionality, it was just a "nicer" coding. Could it be a problem only happening sometimes?
(11-19-2010, 08:26 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2010, 04:37 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]r1856: after some improvements of sounds the videos of the game are very slooooow. Jpcsp shows 59-60 fps in the videos but ... it's slow -.-

r1857 changed no functionality, it was just a "nicer" coding. Could it be a problem only happening sometimes?

I wanted to make a video but everything worked . It's like you said= It's happening sometimes.
A big problem is that Jpcsp stops if you play any mini-game or open any of the reports. The racing game stops like the Commandboard game posted before.
Am i allowed to make a Gameplay video on youtube about KHBBS on Jpcsp and to write the link of emunewz in the description?
(11-20-2010, 12:44 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Am i allowed to make a Gameplay video on youtube about KHBBS on Jpcsp and to write the link of emunewz in the description?

Yeah if it's your video you can post it if you want.
Are there any settings to use or is it just my comp/ISO? Cause I keep getting a white Ventus in the opening.
(11-21-2010, 11:01 AM)Trildar Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any settings to use or is it just my comp/ISO? Cause I keep getting a white Ventus in the opening.

It depends on your comp. I have only enabled Media Engine.
Could someone please check if saving/loading works properly now in r1870? Thanks!