EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-22-2011, 11:49 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2011, 07:54 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2011, 06:36 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Now I confirm that. Jpcsp and Sonic Stage are working fine on my PC with Win XP. My Notebook with Win 7 has still problems with Sonic Stage.

sonic stage works fine in windows 7, (thats what i use), it could however be a conflict in codecs on your pc, try to remove any codec packs like ccc, or abusive media playsers like bsplayer, allplayer ..etc, search your pc for avcodec-52 make sure jpcsp is the only one on the system.

there is also a log called test.log that jpcsp generates when decoding take a look in that see whats going on.
I can make a new himdrender with vs2010 (the one w jpcsp is from vs2008) , might not make much of a difference though besides being more optimized.

I removed all media players (some of them were using avcodec-52) but it's sill the same. The test.log is always empty. In the "tmp"-folder there are always .oma files.

I finally found the souce of this problem. I have a Sony Vaio notebook. And its full of programs using the atrac-format (Vaio MediaPlus, Musicbox, Mastering Studio...). I really need this programs and I think I have to live with this problem. Thx for all the help =)
I have trouble to run this game
At the beginning, after opening movie and select game difficulity, than loading screen -> After that black screen but no freze error confirm on command promp
Someone know what answer Huh
(07-02-2011, 06:24 AM)lasyn Wrote: [ -> ]I have trouble to run this game
At the beginning, after opening movie and select game difficulity, than loading screen -> After that black screen but no freze error confirm on command promp
Someone know what answer Huh

What settings did you enable, I mean what's your configuration? try changing it or try using hiakky's launcher
When i load my save state in KH BBS , Terra body is gone. only a shadow.
Im new here

I use save state does save state really good in Kingdom Hearts BBS?
(07-02-2011, 11:31 AM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]What settings did you enable, I mean what's your configuration? try changing it or try using hiakky's launcher

Wait a sec, what's this launcher thingy?
its an program made by hiakky, it is meant to improve some things on the emulator, go to this page http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977 download it, put it were the .bat is and use it,depending on the options it may increase the speed or the graphics
(07-02-2011, 04:08 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]its an program made by hiakky, it is meant to improve some things on the emulator, go to this page http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=977 download it, put it were the .bat is and use it,depending on the options it may increase the speed or the graphics

Whoa, sweet, I've never heard of this, but I'm going to give it a try!!! Thanks.

EDIT: What options should I use with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep US version if I have a 2.5 ghz dual core processor, 4gbs DDR2 RAM, and Nvidia 9300 gs series video card (has 512 mbs of RAM)?
(06-24-2011, 11:54 AM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I am also getting a black screen right after the opening video. Here is my log-file:

i got past the black screen, the source of my problem was a missing file in the TMP, so try decrypting the PGD files again and it should run fine Smile
(07-05-2011, 10:10 AM)DPassos92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2011, 11:54 AM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I am also getting a black screen right after the opening video. Here is my log-file:

i got past the black screen, the source of my problem was a missing file in the TMP, so try decrypting the PGD files again and it should run fine Smile

The problem doesn't appear in r2211^^. Thank you for the information Wink
Can you guys give me the configuration for rev 2211?