EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-18-2011, 07:33 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the shaders are working very well with my ATI card but the speed drops down from 18 to 1/2 fps. Good job =)

What settings are you using? I'm still getting texture taring.
(06-18-2011, 09:01 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2011, 07:33 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that the shaders are working very well with my ATI card but the speed drops down from 18 to 1/2 fps. Good job =)

Video: Only GE Graphics Vertex Cache
Memory: Ignore invalid memory acces
Media: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with Sonicstage
Compiler: Use Compiler , Max. method size 3000
I am getting ~20 fps
*and if I enable "Use shaders" it drops to 2fps but you can see the shadows^^
(06-18-2011, 09:43 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]

I am getting ~20 fps
I meant what settings did you use for shaders. You said it was working with shaders on your ati.
(06-18-2011, 09:51 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]

I am getting ~20 fps
I meant what settings did you use for shaders. You said it was working with shaders on your ati.
This settings. Or do you mean the settings in the CCC? I have just enabled "use shaders" option =)
This right here. What settings do you use when you use shaders. You can't just use Only GE and vertex. You have to use Disable UBO too when you use shaders on an ati. I'm asking what settings do you use (all the settings) when you use shaders if you don't get any problems at all like texture taring.
(06-18-2011, 10:56 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]

I am getting ~20 fps
This settings. Or do you mean the settings in the CCC? I have just enabled "use shaders" option =)
Okay then whats your CCC settings then?
The game goes blackscreen about 60% of the time after using the Command Board. 100% in the Keyboard board if I get Ragnarok. I'm using 2190 right now.

And, more out of curiosity: why is the game still marked as 'half-playable'? I'm one boss fight from finishing Terra's story and it went pretty smoothly. I was under the impression that just Deep Space the Command Board were still inaccessible.
(06-18-2011, 11:18 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]
This right here. What settings do you use when you use shaders. You can't just use Only GE and vertex. You have to use Disable UBO too when you use shaders on an ati. I'm asking what settings do you use (all the settings) when you use shaders if you don't get any problems at all like texture taring.
(06-18-2011, 10:56 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]

I am getting ~20 fps
Okay then whats your CCC settings then?
I am using CCC 11.5a
Gaming/3D Application settings:
-OpenGL - tripple buffering enabled
-Anti-Aliasing Mode - Multi-sample AA
-Wait for vertical refresh - Always off
-Mipmap Detail Level - Performance
-Catalyst A.I. - Standard
-SMOOTHVISION HD ANisotropic Filtering - Per-pixel samples
I'm using the new CCC. Might be whats wrong with mine. I can't see multi sample AA on mine.
i always get a black screen after i try to start a new game... i even tried loading some saved games but i always get the black screen :S

does anyone know how to fix this? :S
(06-20-2011, 04:30 PM)DPassos92 Wrote: [ -> ]i always get a black screen after i try to start a new game... i even tried loading some saved games but i always get the black screen :S

does anyone know how to fix this? :S

Your specs? Your Jpcsp version?
It would be nice if you could make a log file at "INFO"-level =)