EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-11-2011, 04:15 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2011, 12:36 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: [ -> ]Problem by me crash 2006 or higher (Posible problem in the news changes for cryptoengine?) if work fine in the 2005.

Exception in thread "DiscInfoBind" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at jpcsp.crypto.CryptoEngine.DecryptPGD(CryptoEngine.java:2238)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.hleIoIoctl(IoFileMgrForUser.jav
a:1680)
Could you try again with r2013?
(03-11-2011, 01:46 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I've always enabled 'Decode audio files with SonicStage' and 'Media Engine'.
I've a new log file but now I'm sure that i enabled this options. (newest SonicStage installed, too).
I've tried a fix for this problem in r2014. Could you try it?

Thanks!

Finally! Thank you very much. You're great. Everything is working now ^^
its working again i got tree jave lang lang out memory errors O_O but the game runs well :lol: go understand XD
But I didn't understand why Media Engine can not found audio streams. On Win Vista everything was fine now I'm using win 7.
The PGD-file decryption works perfectly with Kingdom Hearts. Great work.
i can confirm that Smile its working perfectly

the only bug that i found in KHBBS is:

- characters stay out of the box in the menu
Im getting black screen after the main menu in r2016,i've tried many configurations and still geting black screen.
Yep didn't work for me on that. ^ Go back to 15. I can't get it working for the life of me.
Hmm, I wonder if it has something to do with using different region versions of the game...
I'm guessing that Pingutino and Karen are using a ULES one and beanclr and Heitoreu are using the ULUS, right?
(03-13-2011, 07:33 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I wonder if it has something to do with using different region versions of the game...
I'm guessing that Pingutino and Karen are using a ULES one and beanclr and Heitoreu are using the ULUS, right?

I just tested the ULUS version. It works without problems. Make sure you have no 0-byte .decrypted file (from older faulty revisions) in the TMP path. Furthermore the black screen is normal at the beginning. It took about 3-4 minutes for me to decrypt the 3 files. When you see the message about the system save data all is well and there should be no problems ahead. I also went into the game (after the menu) and it worked.
(03-13-2011, 03:40 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]i can confirm that Smile its working perfectly

the only bug that i found in KHBBS is:

- characters stay out of the box in the menu

does the report or the command board work for you?

the game still crases for me while entring deep space with terra