EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to run it on r2016,just enabled extract PGD files to TMP folder and moved the decrypted files as it asked.
I'm still getting 10FPS though,guess its just my video card,got an ATI 5650 1Gb.What options should I turn on to increase speed?
(03-13-2011, 08:33 PM)oliox Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2011, 03:40 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]i can confirm that Smile its working perfectly

the only bug that i found in KHBBS is:

- characters stay out of the box in the menu

does the report or the command board work for you?

the game still crases for me while entring deep space with terra

post a logfile of the error i only finished Ven story mode and it works, all the worlds all the bosses,all the skills,all the musics and videos, everthing is fine, i haven't tried Terra and Aqua yet, cause i already beat this game....,but maybe i will try to see....this thing

but try messing with the settings

for people getting black screen:

1- go in temp, and delete the KH files that you already decrypted with your PSP's
2- run the game
3- go in options, video-->set the filter to none, and the resolution to you preference ,hit run
4- nothing happens for a time, is normal, wait a little and that is it you have the game running fine
Anyone can use the feature "Install Game Data" ? I've installed them, and there are 3 files .DAT in ms0 folder... But the game still says it can't load the saved data thus loading from game-disc....

And then, jpcsp seems to freeze now and then after running the game for a while, though sound still exists.....
I can't even get past the first part when we control Ventus for the first time in Land Of Departure...

Kindly some tips for me, perhaps...?
(03-14-2011, 08:33 AM)tr4nquility Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can use the feature "Install Game Data" ? I've installed them, and there are 3 files .DAT in ms0 folder... But the game still says it can't load the saved data thus loading from game-disc....

And then, jpcsp seems to freeze now and then after running the game for a while, though sound still exists.....
I can't even get past the first part when we control Ventus for the first time in Land Of Departure...

Kindly some tips for me, perhaps...?

The "install" feature is pretty much useless when running it from a ISO file on your HDD! I don't care if that feature does not work and never tested it.
you remove the folder emulator that can be played Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep . uploaded into any webpage.
(03-14-2011, 08:33 AM)tr4nquility Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can use the feature "Install Game Data" ? I've installed them, and there are 3 files .DAT in ms0 folder... But the game still says it can't load the saved data thus loading from game-disc....

like Darth1701 said, I don't see any reason ever use install data on the emulator, its main purpose it to decrease loading time on the PSP (since loading off an UMD is slow), also using install data might actually slow down the emulator since it has to twice the work.
(03-13-2011, 07:55 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested the ULUS version. It works without problems. Make sure you have no 0-byte .decrypted file (from older faulty revisions) in the TMP path. Furthermore the black screen is normal at the beginning. It took about 3-4 minutes for me to decrypt the 3 files. When you see the message about the system save data all is well and there should be no problems ahead. I also went into the game (after the menu) and it worked.
What about the new PGD that shows up there? I keep getting 0 byte. Should I keep deleting it and restarting. Here's my log.
the decrypted files automatically go in tmp\<gameid>\PGD\File-* they don't go in the root directory anymore, I tested on the us version of the game and it works fine.
Wait, What exactly is in your PGD folder and is it? How many bytes is it?
(03-15-2011, 11:23 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2011, 07:55 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested the ULUS version. It works without problems. Make sure you have no 0-byte .decrypted file (from older faulty revisions) in the TMP path. Furthermore the black screen is normal at the beginning. It took about 3-4 minutes for me to decrypt the 3 files. When you see the message about the system save data all is well and there should be no problems ahead. I also went into the game (after the menu) and it worked.
What about the new PGD that shows up there? I keep getting 0 byte. Should I keep deleting it and restarting. Here's my log.

I have not checked it yet but they are surely around 200 MB each, have to check that later. Delete the whole PGD folder and the ULUS10505\UMD folder in your TMP dir and try it again. From what I see in your log it does not indicate an error. Maybe you just have to wait a bit. Or is there some error in the console? This should be no problem but I tested it without the "Only GE" and "Vertex Cache" option.