EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meh... now im getting a problem with ventus.

After i save snow white, i go and kill a boss who looks like a tree. After that, theres a cutscene were he talks with the witch. Then theres a black screen and the game pauses and stops working. Any solution?

Shall i use a older rev?
try again if it does it again the post a log on the info setting.

to post a log do this in jpcsp
Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger -> Select INFO from the pulldown
load the game and then press run, play until you get the error close jpcsp and compress (zip) log.html found in the jpcsp directory.
Im sry but i used another rev and i passed that part. Ill keep playing.

If it happens again, ill make the report ok?

edit: ok it happened again.
edit2: I use now rev 2050, bec its faster etc. The one i used to pass the first part was a older one. If u need i can search again and tell you wich one i used.

Here's the report:

I can play but it is so laggy, my fps is only 2-5 in the game, is it my pc problem or what?
Processor: Intel®n Core™ i3 CPU 550 @ 3.20 GHz 3.20 GHz
Ram: 2 GB
64-bit

rev 2449 64-bit
I really hope some body can help...
Well, i tried r2453 and there was a good increase in speed, congratulations.

But, theres still the problem of game pause and stop working after killing a boss and the cutscene... but well, 1 step at a time.
I am running the game on 2456 and its so laggy fps around 5-9 the graphics are fine except for the black lines and sometimes there is no Keyblade on cutscenes........ and certainly the stopping after boss fights. just wait a little longer for a newer jpcsp 0.7 maybe T.T
(02-11-2012, 05:37 PM)bloodraven91 Wrote: [ -> ]I am running the game on 2456 and its so laggy fps around 5-9 the graphics are fine except for the black lines and sometimes there is no Keyblade on cutscenes........ and certainly the stopping after boss fights. just wait a little longer for a newer jpcsp 0.7 maybe T.T

try putting the 2 Ge Texture options on for the lag problem. it worked for me when i started.
(02-11-2012, 10:36 PM)FailPT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 05:37 PM)bloodraven91 Wrote: [ -> ]I am running the game on 2456 and its so laggy fps around 5-9 the graphics are fine except for the black lines and sometimes there is no Keyblade on cutscenes........ and certainly the stopping after boss fights. just wait a little longer for a newer jpcsp 0.7 maybe T.T

try putting the 2 Ge Texture options on for the lag problem. it worked for me when i started.

yes i tried the 2 ge texture as well as the vertex option the game doesn't start without it.......the game run 12 fps when i play with Ven in the Mines other than that its hard to paly cause the fps drops to 5
Good morning, I have found a little problem. I lent my PSP to a friend, and suddenly I felt the urge to play Birth By Sleep, so I got it back for a day and extracted the files, yadda yadda yadda as you said. And, as I was going to play, everything seemed fine, I could click the initial thingies (you know, those telling you there is no save file, and to create a save file) and I could perfectly watch the intro video without any lag and with perfect audio.
The problem is that the second the video ended, I couldn't do anything else. The screen just stayed black. It didn't move into the menu, and I've pressed X, Start, O and pretty much mashed my keyboard without any luck. The frame-rate still says it's at 60 fps, but nothing is happening.
Oh, and I'm using version 2457.
So... yeah. Help please. That would be really kind of you guys.
Forget it.
I re-run the game and skipped the intro video and it went to the menu just fine. So I guess all is okay when all is okay!
Hi guys. I'm able to load the game perfectly fine. However, it seems that I can't get past the tutorial. The information bar nor the controls show up. Also, when I enter the mountain area, the ring doesn't show up and I can't advance any further. Any idea what's up? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!