EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i Joystick? Wink

Can't finish Ventus' Scenario because it requires me to rotate the joystick, which i don't have and trying to do it with the keyboard is a hopeless attempt.

how did you guys do it???

also rigged characters seem to have problems keeping their vertices... On some characters it looks like they were impaled by spikes. It doesn't really bother me and might be a problem of my iso rather than the emu

Thanks in advance
(08-04-2012, 09:23 AM)tarranon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, any luck yet on figuring out a way to save on some of the revisions? I keep getting error 0x80110308 whenever I try to save in this thing.

I tried 32bit 2643 and 2667. They both run the game beautifully but if I can't save I get a little nervous!

Oh yeah, specs; Nvidia GTX 560, Windows 7 64 Bit, lots of ram and all that good stuff.

So... I got same problem xD

Problem: can't save and this 'error 0x80110308' notice poping up whenever I try to save.
What I've done: Using the latest jscp (2643), trying to select on any empty slot, with no luck..
Specs: Intel i5-2430M @ 2,40 GHz, Nvidia GT 540 M, Windows 7 64 bit, 4 Gb of Ram.

Any solution yet? :o
(08-08-2012, 07:16 AM)Fk20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2012, 09:23 AM)tarranon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, any luck yet on figuring out a way to save on some of the revisions? I keep getting error 0x80110308 whenever I try to save in this thing.

I tried 32bit 2643 and 2667. They both run the game beautifully but if I can't save I get a little nervous!

Oh yeah, specs; Nvidia GTX 560, Windows 7 64 Bit, lots of ram and all that good stuff.

So... I got same problem xD

Problem: can't save and this 'error 0x80110308' notice poping up whenever I try to save.
What I've done: Using the latest jscp (2643), trying to select on any empty slot, with no luck..
Specs: Intel i5-2430M @ 2,40 GHz, Nvidia GT 540 M, Windows 7 64 bit, 4 Gb of Ram.

Any solution yet? :o
r2673 is the latest,
Anyways, I just tested the only way you get that error is if you press the cancel key on the save selection (depending on how the emu is configured this is either O or X) instead of using a joystick to save when the dialog pops up use the mouse to select the slot then click Select
Quote:r2673 is the latest,
Anyways, I just tested the only way you get that error is if you press the cancel key on the save selection (depending on how the emu is configured this is either O or X) instead of using a joystick to save when the dialog pops up use the mouse to select the slot then click Select

oh yeah it works now Big Grin thanks a bunch! and I will get the 'correct' latest version for now haha Big Grin ty!
Sorry for late reply,I was gone in spain.

Sometimes the easiest solutions are in front of us but we can't see them.I'm gonna try now a newer rev of jpcsp because that video is old
It works fine, for the most part, but it's so slow it's unplayable. I'm using the latest build of the emulator, what settings can I use to make this game run faster?
Well,try changing the video settings,however I don't know if you can do much to increase the speed.The best solution would be to buy a new video card
(08-16-2012, 12:47 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]Well,try changing the video settings,however I don't know if you can do much to increase the speed.The best solution would be to buy a new video card

How much do they tend to cost? Also what video settings should I change?
(08-16-2012, 03:14 PM)Elliott Wrote: [ -> ]How much do they tend to cost? Also what video settings should I change?
It depends mostly on how much do you want to spend; they exist cheep, average and high cost; and not always the more expensive are the best. Also, is better a faster/better CPU cause most of the process that JPCSP needs are send to the CPU and just a few are send to the video card.

What are you actual PC specs?
Greetings, everyone, I have a few questions.

First of all, I do legitimately own the game, but for certain reasons can no longer play it. Around a few months ago, my psp disappeared on me. The sleeve it was in in the case was empty, and I noticed a few accoutrements missing as well. I'd tempted to say it was stolen, but I've never taken it/left it anywhere for that to happen, and I don't believe anyone I'm living with would have done it. Regardless, I've since torn apart the house, even moved furniture around (I can be determined) and never found it.

Now, I want to play the game again. I had completed Terra's story (though vastly underleveled; I had to cheap out the final boss by stocking my deck with nothing but curagas -.-), Ventus's story (aced his, as close to 100% as I could get and the final boss awas a joke as a result) and nearly completed Aqua's. I'd like to try Proud Mode (or if I can get it woring smoothly enoguh to try it, Critical.)

I've played with the settings on my own but have yet to find them ideal. I believe this must be due to errors in my configuration, as I've seen users with significantly worse specs play teh game much more effectively.

Video: Use Vertex Cache, Enable VAO, Save GE screen
Audio: None
Memory: Ignore Invalid memory access
Media: Use media engine, Use SonicStage

Gameplay: Slow, but stable. The opening video's audio lags behind and randomly cuts out for brief periods. Not fatal. Ingame, 10-15 fps if nothing is happening; ~7 if fighting; ~6 on the command board. Playable ,but slow enough to cause problems. Also, I'm encountering the attack bug; basic attacks only connect about 1/10 of the time. It's making fighting rather obnoxious. Currently at the start of Terra's story.

Video: Use Vertex Cache, Enable VAO

Gameplay: Disabling Save GE fixes the attack bug, but the graphics become tremendously blurry, and there is significant slowdown. Average FPS ~5 at all times. Barely playable.

Video: Use Vertex Cache, Enable VAO, Save GE screen, Shaders, Dynamic Shaders for ATI/AMD

Gameplay: Graphics completely bugged out. Nothing is visible or playable, and game crashes.

#3+
Video: Use Vertex Cache, Enable VAO, Save GE screen, Shaders, Dynamic Shaders for ATI/AMD, various Shader options

Gameplay: no noticeable change. None of the shader optinos I tried fixed the issues significantly enoguh for the game to be remotely playable. some had minor changes in the glitches, but nothing resolved them

My system specs are as follows:

AMD Turion II X2 processor P540
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
4GB DDR3 Ram
Windows 7 Home Edition 64bit

Using 64bit Jpcsp
Using Launcher, only changed setting is xmx at 2000mb

If anything else is needed, please let me know and I'll add it post-haste.

Oh, and

#5(?)
Video: None
Memory: same as above
Media: Use media engine, SonicStage

Gameplay: Many graptical glitches, missing/bugged/broken textures, character models are blurred and covered in artifacts, FPS is unplayably slow.