EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hmm...kinda weird though...i dont use any PSP connector because i dont have PSP and yet i can play it...
and also...the movie...how did u guy movie in black as mine were OK(no sound) though...
running a r2239
As mentioned before, I, too, am having the issue where my attaks are not landing when I play as Terra. (Perhaps like him, the obsession with getting this to work is beckoning the darkness, disallowing me to play correctly.) I'm going to test whether or not I can play as Aqua and then do that (or not and play some Minecraft while waiting) while waiting for a solution.

I never did note a solution to that, so let me know if I missed it or if you guys figured one out.

Take care, everybody, and get back to me as soon as you can.

Config on r2189: All the basics for BBS mentioned in chessmasterjames' video except with only GE graphics to run smoothly
options on CCC (I have a ATI Radeon HD 3870 Graphics card): all set to max quality as this worked well with Ven's story, which I proudly dominated on Proud mode with my xbox 360 controller as a pad
I'd been sitting on version 2216 or around there frustrated because Ventus' storyline wouldn't go past the first Vanitas battle, but by 2238 the problem is solved. And the problem with the command board blackscreening before the trophy screen too! Although now I'm stuck in Disney Town because I just can't pass that stupid ice cream game (and I've been trying! The past three days for hours!) >_> Just to confirm, it CAN be passed on jcpsp, right?

JakeDiFebo: I couldn't land attacks with Terra either XD I just played area magic and hoped the gauge filled enough to go into a command style. The D-Links helped a lot. Ventus lands most of his attacks though, so maybe it was part of the game design?
Its not a game design. If you had an actual psp you would know that. Jpcsp hit detection is a little to perfect at times. If an enemy is to short for you to hit jpcsp wont register that hit even though it does on your psp. Ven only lands most of his attacks because of his height. That's all I'm helping you with. As said, if you had a real psp and umd you would have figured this out.
(08-13-2011, 09:56 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a game design. If you had an actual psp you would know that. Jpcsp hit detection is a little to perfect at times. If an enemy is to short for you to hit jpcsp wont register that hit even though it does on your psp. Ven only lands most of his attacks because of his height. That's all I'm helping you with. As said, if you had a real psp and umd you would have figured this out.

If had a real PSP that didn't go kaput this winter, sure. The only thing I asked was whether the ice cream game can be passed on jcpsp.
i can say i completed the whole game right until the secret ending
the ice cream game was really hard but its possible just keep trying
Well I'm having the problem already mentioned which is the hits don't usually register with Terra, with Ventus it works pretty well. Also it looks like my fps drops very low when there is a lot of green in the area. This may be a wrong conclusion but I suspect it has something to do with green color. Any known fix for this?
(08-13-2011, 10:41 AM)Kiraly Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2011, 09:56 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a game design. If you had an actual psp you would know that. Jpcsp hit detection is a little to perfect at times. If an enemy is to short for you to hit jpcsp wont register that hit even though it does on your psp. Ven only lands most of his attacks because of his height. That's all I'm helping you with. As said, if you had a real psp and umd you would have figured this out.

If had a real PSP that didn't go kaput this winter, sure. The only thing I asked was whether the ice cream game can be passed on jcpsp.
Wait, so because your psp broke you thought it was okay for you to steal( or pirate if steal is to mean for you) this game? Is that what your saying? Oh and just because you ask about the hit detection you still mention not know anything about other then your experience with jpcsp with anyone with a brain can see you must have stole the game. And don't try and say you had this game before your psp broke. If you did then you would haven't had ask if it was a game design. ...I hate wasting a wall of text.
(08-13-2011, 09:56 AM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so because your psp broke you thought it was okay for you to steal( or pirate if steal is to mean for you) this game? Is that what your saying? Oh and just because you ask about the hit detection you still mention not know anything about other then your experience with jpcsp with anyone with a brain can see you must have stole the game. And don't try and say you had this game before your psp broke. If you did then you would haven't had ask if it was a game design. ...I hate wasting a wall of text.

:/ BBS was a Christmas gift. I still had Persona 3, Crisis Core and Days on the DS to finish. But why am I even arguing? You seem determined to believe the worst.
Because the worst is the only answer. Unless you got it as a gift and your psp broke because you got so excited you jump up and down and drop your psp onto a concrete floor and that's why you wanted to know if terra's hit detection was a game design choice since you had never gotten to play the game then I'm sorry for doubting you. ^_^ I believe its still illegal for you to download a copy of any game that you didn't purchase as a downloadable file. No matter what the case.

----
I've gotten bored. Your just another pirate trying to justify yourself. And if on the 12% chance your not a pirate (even if you own the game but downloaded it without paying for it, it's still pirating) and you some how made a iso copy of your game without a psp then I'm really sorry for targeting you and hope you forgive or give me another chance.