EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you very much gid15, now with r2255 i can finally use the option with SonicStage =). But I can't play Kingdom Hearts. After the opening video the screen stays black. Here is my log-file:
I'm having an unusual problem with BBS.

When i try to attack an enemy, my attacks sometimes don't register. I swing the keyblade but enemies don't take damage. It's making it very frustrating to fight.

I'm using build 2238 because it's the only build i know that can play the game.
I have the same problem as Pingutino, any help is appreciated. What are the odds of it being a bad rip? (I have a similar, if not identical log file so I didn't post it)
Pingutino, you have to use version 2238. The newer versions dont work with BBS.
(08-07-2011, 06:27 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]Pingutino, you have to use version 2238. The newer versions dont work with BBS.

that means that something broke the game on the newer revs

i too, can't play the game on the newer versions: the game goes to a bsod after the intro video

log attached
(08-07-2011, 06:27 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]Pingutino, you have to use version 2238. The newer versions dont work with BBS.
So i'm also having the same issue, but I tried using 2238 and the issue still occurs. What now?

Ok, nvm, out of nowhere, it loads. The only thing I did differently was let the intro pllay for like 30 seconds and i used (O) to continue instead of using start.
The only problem that I see is that jpcsp is stuck here
sceUtilityUnloadModule(module=0x0303) PSP_MODULE_AV_MPEGBASE unloaded
In rev 2238 it works,it doesn't stuck there. Maybe there is a problem with that module.I'll test all the revs after the 2238 and see where is the problem
Edit:In rev 2244 works
Does anyone know if the final mix version works on jpcsp? tried it before on an older rev but it never worked
(08-09-2011, 08:34 PM)shadic371 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the final mix version works on jpcsp? tried it before on an older rev but it never worked

well, seeing as how it's a different region then this threads version of the game, it's best to make a different thread dedicated to it then posting here.
(08-09-2011, 08:34 PM)shadic371 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the final mix version works on jpcsp? tried it before on an older rev but it never worked

The game is at the same level as kingdom hearts birth by sleep