EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-23-2012, 05:17 PM)hyperblast Wrote: [ -> ]=) Sorry for insisting, but nobody has any idea of what I could do? I'm playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix, english patched (but the bug is the same with the original unpatched version) and as I said, I can do everything at 100%, like Mirage Arena secret bosses, etc..., except for this little part... should I wait for a new version of jpcsp to come out, or is there any way to fix this bug with the given reports?

Thank you for your answers!

If nobody has responded to your question it means that no one knows the answer.It would be easier to the devs if you make a log when the error occurs.Maybe is problem jpcsp or it may be related to your settings(I highly doubt it)
Well, I posted this on the svn trunk discussion, but apart from the pictures I attached, I can't have a complete log, JPCSP won't let me have one Confused
(04-23-2012, 03:47 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]I found it,just use in the search tab the find option and copy the 0900 8018
You will see that now there is in the first line that number and many more.Then you just change it to 0900 8104.Here is a pic
[Image: Sinttulo-2.png]
Oh wow this is amazing. Thank you. Should I change all instances of 0900 8018 to 0900 8104?
hello guys
i got problem when emulating this game

the game screen turned blank right after i chose game mode ( i chose standard mode)
sorry for my bad english
can anyone help meBig Grin

I'm doomedAngry
(04-24-2012, 12:59 AM)jjangu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2012, 03:47 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]I found it,just use in the search tab the find option and copy the 0900 8018
You will see that now there is in the first line that number and many more.Then you just change it to 0900 8104.Here is a pic
[Image: Sinttulo-2.png]
Oh wow this is amazing. Thank you. Should I change all instances of 0900 8018 to 0900 8104?
I don't get what you mean but only on the eboot,change only the 80 18 cells,80 to 81 and 18 to 04.Did you managed to decrypt the dats?I've could only decrypt the Fonal mix dats.
(04-24-2012, 10:36 AM)mettalcrow Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys
i got problem when emulating this game

the game screen turned blank right after i chose game mode ( i chose standard mode)
sorry for my bad english
can anyone help meBig Grin

I'm doomedAngry

Try deleting your tmp folder and re decrypt the pgd files
hello guys i got another problem
it came when i tried rumble racing at disney town the jpcsp got freeze
and also there is error message on the console
help me please..Big Grin
Hi guys ! First time here.
Okay, so I decrypted the game. I ran it with JPCSP v2552
The game ran until in the opening part where Ventus wakes up (FPS is 11-14).
Then it loads in an infinite loop (which is strange, my FPS is 35-40 !) .

Please help, really wanna play this in my laptop Big Grin.
It's funny, the game now works like normal.
It seems that running it in the Frame skipping mode bugs the game.
Well, anyways, great !
Now, my only problem is the speed.I think in the PSP, the FPS in Battle Mode is around 30. Here, it's around 8 FPS, which is annoying because I can't get past the shotlock tutorial.
My specs are :
1 GB RAM
Intel Dual Core @1.6GHz
Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family (My Graphic Card)

Settings (The checked ones ):
Video : All unchecked
Memory : Ignore invalid memory address
Media : Use Media Engine and SonicStage
Compiler : Use Compiler (dynarec) and the max method is 50.
Display : Anti-Aliasing off and Res. is native
I'm grateful to anyone who can help me Big Grin. Help, I'm a newbie.
(05-19-2012, 12:21 PM)Red Joker Wrote: [ -> ]Now, my only problem is the speed.I think in the PSP, the FPS in Battle Mode is around 30. Here, it's around 8 FPS, which is annoying because I can't get past the shotlock tutorial.
My specs are :
1 GB RAM
Intel Dual Core @1.6GHz
Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family (My Graphic Card)

Settings (The checked ones ):
Video : All unchecked
Memory : Ignore invalid memory address
Media : Use Media Engine and SonicStage
Compiler : Use Compiler (dynarec) and the max method is 50.
Display : Anti-Aliasing off and Res. is native
I'm grateful to anyone who can help me Big Grin. Help, I'm a newbie.

To pass the shotlock tutorial you need to reconfigure the buttons,because the pc doesn't let you activate 3 buttons like q+e+d
Better try something like i+p+d or num1+num3+d
In conclusion:Change the R and L button
(05-19-2012, 01:13 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]To pass the shotlock tutorial you need to reconfigure the buttons,because the pc doesn't let you activate 3 buttons like q+e+d
Better try something like i+p+d or num1+num3+d
In conclusion:Change the R and L button

Sorry, can you specify the controls ?
My R and L button is C and D, respectively.
Anyways, are my specs and settings good enough ? It seems that my video card is not strong enough to run JPCSP, but not the other emus. (Might be)