EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to hear voices and music of this game? Or do i have to wait for a new revision?
i have send you an email plz answer to me Pingutino SmileSmile
(10-24-2010, 04:41 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to hear voices and music of this game? Or do i have to wait for a new revision?

I haven't looked at the JPCSP source code nor have I tinkered with it, therefore, my answer may not be exactly true.

I believe you can decode the audio files via PSP, send the batch files to the JPCSP emulator and through that way the emulator can read the audio files and you'll hear sounds.
In new revision r1810 appears an error message ``Error0x801103C7ยดยด. It always appears when the game wants to save or load the memory card. Now you can hear the voices but they sound like robots =).
r1812- After starting new game the first movie got stuck -.- but you can still press skip cutscene
(10-24-2010, 04:41 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to hear voices and music of this game? Or do i have to wait for a new revision?

r1814- now you can hear the voices of the characters . Great work!
in jpcsp connector i put PGDraw.file and command.txt and EBOOT but jpcsp connector cannot find these files to decrypt them...... what can i do ???:S
(10-28-2010, 08:49 AM)kwstikos Wrote: [ -> ]in jpcsp connector i put PGDraw.file and command.txt and EBOOT but jpcsp connector cannot find these files to decrypt them...... what can i do ???:S

You have to put them in the \TMP dir on your PSP's memory stick and run the JPCSPConnector on your PSP
What would happen if i would copy my savegame from my psp to jpcsp? I am asking because i dont know if it cause any errors.
And is there a way to change language of the psp-system? I bought KhBBS here in Germany but the whole game is in english because its a multilanguage game.
(10-30-2010, 10:45 AM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]What would happen if i would copy my savegame from my psp to jpcsp? I am asking because i dont know if it cause any errors.
And is there a way to change language of the psp-system? I bought KhBBS here in Germany but the whole game is in english because its a multilanguage game.

I can only answer the question about the savegames: You can't use the savegames from your PSP on JPCSP. The savegames are encrypted and JPCSP can't read them. There is no decrypter for that. You can try to search for SGDeemer, it might work on KH:BBS, you then have to resave the save and hope that it outputs something in the SAVEPLAIN directory. I tried it before but it seems not many (newer) games like this plugin (They do not even start).

I don't know if you can set JPCSP to a specific region. I hope devs can answer that question.
r1818: After choosing the character the second video got stuck -.- (in earlier revisions there was no problem). And there is always this error message "Error 0x801103C7". Can someone help? (Sorry for asking and writing so much -.-)