EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-19-2012, 03:53 PM)jjangu Wrote: [ -> ]Hey is there a way to play this decrypted version on the psp itself? I've been trying to get mods to work on the bbs USA (NOT FM) and I think this is it.

If you want to apply the mods you need keytotrhut's modding station,the decrypted BBS1-2-3 and the moded textures,you can't do it automatically with the easy modding station because it is made for the Final mix version of the game.You have to do it manually extracting the pmo's
Hi everyone,

I've posted this on the svn trunk discussion, but well, since we're on the Kh BBS thread...

SPOILER

I can't get past the 2 cutscenes with the final bosses in the Final Episode. I fought TerraNort the two times, and then, there are two cutscenes. the last cutscene I can see is when Aqua is leaving her armor with terra. Then it tries changing the cutscene, but it fails with the report I attached. It's frustrating, because I could finish all three characters stories, and I still can play every part of the game pretty well, but the only obstacle is this loading cutscene...

Any thought? I tried cleaning the tmp folder, useless.... Tried the most recent versions, useless too. I'm on r2519 64-bit, and it works perfectly with almost the same fps ratio than PSP...

Thank you for reading this, you're welcome if you have any idea =)
(04-21-2012, 05:31 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to apply the mods you need keytotrhut's modding station,the decrypted BBS1-2-3 and the moded textures,you can't do it automatically with the easy modding station because it is made for the Final mix version of the game.You have to do it manually extracting the pmo's
not trying to be rude but that's not what i asked. i already know how to decrypt and mod the .dats and i know it works on jpcsp. but that's because jpcsp reads the dats from the tmp folder as pgd files or something. i was thinking like is there a way to get the psp to read pgd files outside of the iso like jpcsp?
By the way, I tested with r2537 64-bit, and the error log was a bit different. I attached the r2537 error log with this message. You're welcome if you have any suggestions
(04-22-2012, 03:19 AM)jjangu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2012, 05:31 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to apply the mods you need keytotrhut's modding station,the decrypted BBS1-2-3 and the moded textures,you can't do it automatically with the easy modding station because it is made for the Final mix version of the game.You have to do it manually extracting the pmo's
not trying to be rude but that's not what i asked. i already know how to decrypt and mod the .dats and i know it works on jpcsp. but that's because jpcsp reads the dats from the tmp folder as pgd files or something. i was thinking like is there a way to get the psp to read pgd files outside of the iso like jpcsp?

1st.You're not rude
2nd.Why would you want that?I mean you can mod the dats and rebuild the iso,then play it on the psp
(04-22-2012, 01:21 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]1st.You're not rude
2nd.Why would you want that?I mean you can mod the dats and rebuild the iso,then play it on the psp
When I try that I always get a black screen.
(04-22-2012, 09:19 PM)jjangu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2012, 01:21 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]1st.You're not rude
When I try that I always get a black screen.

I found the answer,you have to:open EBOOT.BIN and go to 0xBD00 offset. You can see 0900 8018 right? Now change 8018 in 8104 and save.You can directly edit the ISO. I've found 0900 8018 on 0x11BD30

This is from an user called Xeeynamo.You just have to change that and it should work.I'm also trying to see if it works but first I need to extract the pmo's from the dats
(04-23-2012, 01:27 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]I found the answer,you have to:open EBOOT.BIN and go to 0xBD00 offset. You can see 0900 8018 right? Now change 8018 in 8104 and save.You can directly edit the ISO. I've found 0900 8018 on 0x11BD30

This is from an user called Xeeynamo.You just have to change that and it should work.I'm also trying to see if it works but first I need to extract the pmo's from the dats
Yea I came across that too but when I opened it with a hex editor I couldn't find what he was talking about. But I also have very little knowledge of hex stuff so.. that's where I'm stuck.
(04-23-2012, 02:48 PM)jjangu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2012, 01:27 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]I found the answer,you have to:open EBOOT.BIN and go to 0xBD00 offset. You can see 0900 8018 right? Now change 8018 in 8104 and save.You can directly edit the ISO. I've found 0900 8018 on 0x11BD30

Yea I came across that too but when I opened it with a hex editor I couldn't find what he was talking about. But I also have very little knowledge of hex stuff so.. that's where I'm stuck.

I found it,just use in the search tab the find option and copy the 0900 8018
You will see that now there is in the first line that number and many more.Then you just change it to 0900 8104.Here is a pic
[Image: Sinttulo-2.png]
=) Sorry for insisting, but nobody has any idea of what I could do? I'm playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix, english patched (but the bug is the same with the original unpatched version) and as I said, I can do everything at 100%, like Mirage Arena secret bosses, etc..., except for this little part... should I wait for a new version of jpcsp to come out, or is there any way to fix this bug with the given reports?

Thank you for your answers!