EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-07-2011, 02:11 AM)zalmatra Wrote: [ -> ]well upon doing some research some deleting...reinstalling and deleting and clearing out java issues

kingdom hearts birth by sleep now properly decrpyts and now is also functional in that i can get to the start page

my xbox 360 controller works (have to delete that thread)
i can hear sounds but i have no actual music is this a decryption issue..did i do something wrong or is this merlely a emulator issue that has yet to be fixed?

Make sure your using 32bit java and install sonic stage 4.3 and enable the media engine and decode with sonic stage options in the media tab of the configs menu.
reinstalled sonic stage 4.3 still no audio
i see the atrac files its creating just no playback and they do not playback in sonic stage(althoguh they might not be able to playback in sonic stage at all)
(05-07-2011, 12:06 PM)zalmatra Wrote: [ -> ]reinstalled sonic stage 4.3 still no audio
i see the atrac files its creating just no playback and they do not playback in sonic stage(althoguh they might not be able to playback in sonic stage at all)

Make sure it's sonic stage CP not sony connect (sonic stage)
it is sonic stage 4.3
do i need a earlier version
and/or could this be a unforseen emulator issue would you suggest a complete wipe of jcsps and reload of latest build as i have recently overwrote jcsps and something may have gone wrong?

to be clear i can hear ingame sounds just not tracks or fmvs
(05-07-2011, 11:58 PM)zalmatra Wrote: [ -> ]it is sonic stage 4.3
do i need a earlier version
and/or could this be a unforseen emulator issue would you suggest a complete wipe of jcsps and reload of latest build as i have recently overwrote jcsps and something may have gone wrong?

to be clear i can hear ingame sounds just not tracks or fmvs

Could you post an INFO log following these instructions
I probably am being stupid. I tried to both start a new game and load one and it remains blank. I installed the latest version of JRE and have recently defragmented my computer. What have I missed?
Cheers.
nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo

does that mean's that Media engine and decode audio using sonic stage only works in 32 bit java version JPCSP?

if true how to fix this for JPCSP x64? i'm on win 7 x64 btw ;P
(05-12-2011, 01:18 AM)just_in_deed Wrote: [ -> ]nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo

does that mean's that Media engine and decode audio using sonic stage only works in 32 bit java version JPCSP?

if true how to fix this for JPCSP x64? i'm on win 7 x64 btw ;P
although you're on win 7 x64 (just like me), you should use JPCSP x86 due to media compatibility, Sonic stage is not support x64 os now, only work on x86. Anyway, the performance in game between x64 and x86 are likely the same.
the game just has 30fps ingame or so:\ while my comp should be good enough to handle better fps. any way to get better fps?
(05-15-2011, 07:31 AM)Bazz Wrote: [ -> ]the game just has 30fps ingame or so:\ while my comp should be good enough to handle better fps. any way to get better fps?
in case your computer is good enough, the only way to improve FPS rate is getting newer rev of JPCSP, that's mean we'll have to wait, I think. BTW, you should get you config right