EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i get this from time to time just run sonicstage and let the restore tool do the job.
thanks for your reply, but i have already done this and nothing happens i still can't hear the music of cutscenes!!!
Hello there, here's the most advanced version of my launcher.

Tell me if this launcher is better than the original Smile

Launcher version compatibility : 32Bits
recommended RAM : 1.5Go
recommanded SSE version of the CPU : 4 (you can know your SSE version with typing your cpu's name + "specs" in google.
Ex : "Intel core 2 duo E8800 specs"

Note : There is no virus inside, just added JVM code Smile (if you're afraid, then scan it Wink
For those of you that can't get Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep to work, go to this link, and you will have detailed instructions on how to get it to work on your computer. Also, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC_GyU1sbEs
Stolen my config, tips & tricks ? raaaah xDDD
(04-27-2011, 03:40 PM)-Kratos- Wrote: [ -> ]Stolen my config, tips & tricks ? raaaah xDDD

Oh, sorry about that Sad Please forgive me.
No don't worry about that :p but next time just put the source in the description/file Smile

Just dome kidding Wink

Else, is my file works better than the normal one ?
(04-27-2011, 06:49 PM)-Kratos- Wrote: [ -> ]Else, is my file works better than the normal one ?

Not sure, I didn't notice.
alright question here will this decrpyt and run normally or is what is talked about in the first post an absolute must to even get this thing to run. I finally mangae to find an untouched encrypted umd and thing automatically stays at black screen on load.
(04-27-2011, 09:25 PM)mordaki987 Wrote: [ -> ]alright question here will this decrpyt and run normally or is what is talked about in the first post an absolute must to even get this thing to run. I finally mangae to find an untouched encrypted umd and thing automatically stays at black screen on load.

It will decrypt and run normally if you download the .rar package in the instructions I gave. Try that out, then ask. The first post that was given, but Darth101 I think it was, you don't have to do that. Just download my .rar package included in the link that I gave so that you can download the package. It works, after it decrypts automagically.