EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play the game for a couple of minutes and then the jpcsp got stuck. Can some help me pls?
Okay, for some reason while is was decrypting i would get an error and it would only decrypt one file. To get around this I just copyed all the files in my umd folder to my PGD folder. Its works now. Its a quick fix if its not working for you anymore.
(03-16-2011, 04:58 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, for some reason while is was decrypting i would get an error and it would only decrypt one file. To get around this I just copyed all the files in my umd folder to my PGD folder. Its works now. Its a quick fix if its not working for you anymore.

still not working here D=

the jpcsp keeps saying that i need to decrypt pgd file 352993
(03-17-2011, 12:40 AM)EricMaiden Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2011, 04:58 PM)beanclr Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, for some reason while is was decrypting i would get an error and it would only decrypt one file. To get around this I just copyed all the files in my umd folder to my PGD folder. Its works now. Its a quick fix if its not working for you anymore.

still not working here D=

the jpcsp keeps saying that i need to decrypt pgd file 352993
My method only works if you already decrypted with your jpcsp connector. You have to copy the ULUS10505 folder with the umd files copyed into the PGD folder. Then delete everything in hte ULUS folder but the PGD. Or you can just copy the extra files incase you need them like I did. New problem in 2037. I can't use my saves anymore. Says data is corrupted.
When i try to play bbs, the jpcsp freeze after a couple of minutes but i still hear the voice. Can someone help me?
Yeah, I getting the same error. Here the log when it froze:
658989 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x09A7ACBC, aborting the list id=0x0 PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
659000 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x09A7ACBC, aborting the list id=0x0 PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
659011 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x09A7ACBC, aborting the list id=0x0 PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
659022 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x09A7ACBC, aborting the list id=0x0 PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
659033 [GUI] ERROR ge - Waiting too long on stall address 0x09A7ACBC, aborting the list id=0x0 PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED
659033 [GUI] ERROR ge - Aborting current list processing due to too many errors
I think it's cause by the GE. The longer the cut scene, it's more likely to freeze. Wish you luck in fixing this.
Can someone give me the atrac and mpeg file in the ULUS10505?
(03-19-2011, 09:38 AM)Man93 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone give me the atrac and mpeg file in the ULUS10505?

Just out of curiosity: What do you want with these files? Yet get them eventually when playing the game! And I think noone will upload a few Gigs of temporary data for your pleasure, let alone the delicate copyright situation of the files
the game is working perfectly fine in the last revision, you people just don't have patience to wait the decrypt process
(03-19-2011, 03:54 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]the game is working perfectly fine in the last revision, you people just don't have patience to wait the decrypt process

This is so me. Tongue