EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everyone. I decrypted my Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep UMD using the method on this website, and when I load my game and try to load Aqua Ventus or Terra game save, JPCSP crashes. I have JPCSP r2394. My Computer specs go as follows:
Processor: Intel Pentium 2 CPUs 2.13 GHz per CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics

Additional Information: Everything before the loading of the Savegame runs at 65-70 fps.
I see you have a 64 bit pc.Try using the 64 bit jpcsp.If it still crashes then use rev 2238(the 32 bit)
Both the x64 r2394 and the x86 r2238 crashed, though the r2238 version lasted a bit longer, taking me to the loading scene with the heart at the bottom.
I also recognized that when I try to start a new game, it takes me to the opening scenes, then to a heart at the bottom and then pauses indefinitely.
It crashes after saying, "Unable to load install data. Data will be read from the game disc instead."
Try this:
Go to the bat file,right click and edit,go to this line
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*

Edit the -XX:MaxPermSize=128m changing the 128,try with 256 or higher
Also if it doesn't work try editing the codecachesize
Hope it helps
It still wouldn't work. I tried editing the Perm Size and the Code Cache Size.
Have you tried toggling the "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" option? Also Intel HD graphics is not supported.
It's not supported? Sad I have toggled the Savedata. Gee, what a bummer. Undecided
(12-13-2011, 11:34 AM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried toggling the "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" option? Also Intel HD graphics is not supported.

I have intel Hd graphics and it works,the speed is like half the real speed but I can play it.Don't know what's the problem,try deleting the tmp folder and decrypt the game again but do not install data cause it won't work.If the you don't install data the game will not display that message again.Normally the game doesn't require install data and if you don't install it it won't ask you and it will not display any install data message
It doesn't crash anymore, but it hangs at a black screen.
I got the game to boot, but right after this part the screen stays black and I can't get any further. What should I do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jRLYR3NM...tube_gdata