EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-02-2012, 09:52 PM)Mavius Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 07:44 PM)Bondori Wrote: [ -> ]alright well now im in the right thread lol, tryin to get KHBBS to run and it froze lol. once i gained controll duriing the meteor shower and ran to the next zone it just froze and wouldnt do anything. any thought?

Are you using the lastest version?
Also try these configurations:
Video: "Enable GE saving to textures instead of memory"
Media: "Use media Engine" "Decode audio files with SonicStage" (you'll need to install sonicstage in your pc)

yes i am using the latest version and i have all of those settings, but it freezes right after i gain control of my character
Hey, any luck yet on figuring out a way to save on some of the revisions? I keep getting error 0x80110308 whenever I try to save in this thing.

I tried 32bit 2643 and 2667. They both run the game beautifully but if I can't save I get a little nervous!

Oh yeah, specs; Nvidia GTX 560, Windows 7 64 Bit, lots of ram and all that good stuff.
Did you try to select an empty slot and then press ok?
Yeah, and then that error message pops up. The game doesn't freeze, I can keep picking empty slots and trying to save with them, but the error pops up every time.
What rev are you using?
(08-04-2012, 08:10 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]What rev are you using?

I've tested it on the 32 bit versions 2643 and 2667 , tried both with admin privileges, tried the 64 bit versions as well, no luck.
excuse me, but i can play FF 7 crisis core on my computer, but i cant play birth by sleeps because of low FPs. what is diffierence between two game?
(08-06-2012, 06:32 AM)Einherjaren Wrote: [ -> ]excuse me, but i can play FF 7 crisis core on my computer, but i cant play birth by sleeps because of low FPs. what is diffierence between two game?

I don't have that game to test it but so I don't know, for the low fps, check the configuration I wrote in the other post and then post if it works for you.
If that doesn't work then it's probable that your computer can't handle the games.
when i want to play i have many shadow bugs and i dont know why ://
(08-06-2012, 02:34 PM)domme009 Wrote: [ -> ]when i want to play i have many shadow bugs and i dont know why ://

That's a known problem, there isn't anything you can do about it, but it's not a big thing, just a circle instead of the shape of your character around him/her.