EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saving GE screen to Textures enabled?
hello guys, I have a problem emulating this game.
I tried a lot of different configuration using the latest version of jpcsp, but when I run the game, I have only 5 fps....Sad
I'm using a dell xps 15:
windows 7 64 bit
i7 2670qm
nvidia geforce gt 540m 2 gb dedicated
ram 4 gb

I think the pc is ok to play tis game, maybe the problem is I'm playing the EU version?
thank you for you attention and sorry for my bad englishBlush
hi (sry for my engl im fr)

I've got a problem, after 2min, the background sound stop every time. i5 2400 gtx460 8gb ram.
i've the latest version of jpcsp(2439)*64bit and soundstage.
ive also got good perfs, here is my settings:
general:unpack pbp when loading
video(only untick this time):disable vbo, ubo, saving ge screen, decoding...(clut), stencil test, vertexinfo.
memory: ignore invalid memory access
media: use media engine, extract media files, decode audio...
compiler: use dynarec, 3000
I get a black screen whenever I leave an area, so I'm stuck at the part after Ven leaves to see the meteor shower. I can't advance past this area. I'm using version 2439 and I have an Alienware M11x:
Windows 7 64 bit
i3 core processor
4gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT540M
guys whats the best config for the last rev ? to get this game to work better
charachters are sometimes not displayed (or there is no movements), there is no sound at the begining of videos too and a jpcsp throws an error when it plays a video.
Maybe it's because you use the European version of the game
does this game still require the batch file edit?
I'm playing the Final Mix version of this game and I'm stuck in the tutorial. The game seems to run fine until I get in control of Ventus. The game doesn't show me the controls or the mission messages and when I go to the mountain training area the large rings won't show up. So basically I'm stuck there. Any solutions? I'm using rev 2394
I'm getting weird results with this game. "GE screen to Textures" sends the frame rate down to ~12 from 30 and enabling Vertex Cache causes major graphical glitches. I'll fiddle some more.