EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next part. Why i can't open this website sometimes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIYlbvkFvWQ
Why cant i save the game?is there any fix about this?I play on psp 6.20 tn-b firmware and i downloaded an english rom of kingdom hearts!
my version has arrived i tried, the speed fells like 80% = the psp, 100% if you get the option "only GE Graphics" on....,the music feels a bit laggy the music works i don't know if it loops or just stops suddenly(like in Valkyria Chronicles 2), there's loads of graphical glitches in the beginning but they get fixed for themselves later on(don't ask me why...).

the best of all, the bigger screen works \o/, you can maximize it all the way in this game, and it really tempted me to play it that way, but the graphics still get weird. u_u

the great problem is that the game is only playable on a real psp for me, because of Aqua "ShotLock" skill, that requires that you use 3 buttons at the same time, its nearly impossible to do it in a boss battle or when there are monsters everywhere and you want to jump and do it on a keyboard. since the only way to make it work its to hold the L and R buttons at the same time and press "O", and it sens that 3 buttons pressed at the time time is a big no no for my keyboard.so you have to put "L" and "R", in the numlock pad to use the skill

well its playable....(if you have some crazy rapid moves), joystick implementation would be nice to play this
The Menu Screen is better than before but the character is still too high xD (look at 7:55). It's hard to hit enemies -.- but the game becomes better =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI58ExYARiM
Do I need to install CFW on my PSP in order for it to decrypt the three BBS dats? Or can I just use HBL?
(01-12-2011, 04:46 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to install CFW on my PSP in order for it to decrypt the three BBS dats? Or can I just use HBL?

Try it out ...
Right now I'm just trying to see what OFW HBL will let me decrypt the eboot with. Do you have any suggestions?
StackpopException in the next revisions, right after you select you char, you get to the cutscene to the first fight and them it pops out

sorry i dunno how to post logs Smile, the speed improved a lot
(01-26-2011, 09:22 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]StackpopException in the next revisions, right after you select you char, you get to the cutscene to the first fight and them it pops out

sorry i dunno how to post logs Smile, the speed improved a lot

Here's how to post a log
I've got 2 new Games for my birthday and i've created iso files of them. I tried to decrypt the Eboot.bin (Iso-tool/EDecrypt) but it doesn't work -.- . One of the game is Kingdom Hearts BBS Final Mix which needs OFW 6.31. Is there a way to decrypt the Eboot.bin files? And JPCSP doesn't show the opening video of the normal KHBBS and without Media Engine the game got stuck after 5 minutes or after choosing a character.