EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-26-2012, 05:09 PM)consume Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah aside from the weird shadow glitches and some other artifacts i was able to completely finish the game on rev2574

What options/configurations did you use?
(07-26-2012, 11:24 PM)Mavius Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 05:09 PM)consume Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah aside from the weird shadow glitches and some other artifacts i was able to completely finish the game on rev2574

What options/configurations did you use?

The only thing I have checked under video is "Enable GE saving to textures instead of memory". Anything else i try causes my games to not load
(07-27-2012, 01:03 AM)consume Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I have checked under video is "Enable GE saving to textures instead of memory". Anything else i try causes my games to not load

Thank you, now the game runs at 30-40 fps. (it woud probably go faster if my pc was better equiped.)
If you still got the game and time, could you try emulating it again, but with the lastest release? It's just to check if the performance has improved since then.
So is there a way to play this online with other people?
Hey, don't kno if this thread is still active but I just got JPCSP working and I am trying to play monster hunter freedom unite and i have followed all the posts here and im only getting 5-6 fps, can anyone think of anything i am doing wrong? here are my computer specs

Processor: AMD Athalon IIX2 260 Processor 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
SYS Type: 64-BIT
You're in the wrong thread dude. But your proc seems okay, your RAM too, and I think the GC has some importance.

Try to change your settings
sorry, what thread should i be in? and what do you mean by GC?
(08-01-2012, 07:13 PM)Bondori Wrote: [ -> ]sorry, what thread should i be in?

something with monster hunter and freedom unite probably.
alright well now im in the right thread lol, tryin to get KHBBS to run and it froze lol. once i gained controll duriing the meteor shower and ran to the next zone it just froze and wouldnt do anything. any thought?
(08-01-2012, 07:44 PM)Bondori Wrote: [ -> ]alright well now im in the right thread lol, tryin to get KHBBS to run and it froze lol. once i gained controll duriing the meteor shower and ran to the next zone it just froze and wouldnt do anything. any thought?

Are you using the lastest version?
Also try these configurations:
Video: "Enable GE saving to textures instead of memory"
Media: "Use media Engine" "Decode audio files with SonicStage" (you'll need to install sonicstage in your pc)