EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Again, the site doesn't support Piracy -_-.
Or, you remove the folder emulator that can be played Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep . uploaded into any webpage.
(02-09-2011, 05:40 PM)Riku Wrote: [ -> ]Karen can you tell me which settings you use?

sure ^^

everything unmarked

only ge graphics (ok)

save whatever to texture (ok)

but it looks like it really heavy on you graphic card

and btw, in 2005 the sound is perfect, the loops are working when the battles are over. the shotlock skill is very fast to do now, the combos are going a lot easier too, i'm going to check more to see if i find some error, but all of then seen to be gone for good now

Ven story mode is all playable now, someone test it with other characters, i already finished this game on PSP :| since i'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fangirl Tongue
(03-08-2011, 06:59 PM)Karen Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2011, 05:40 PM)Riku Wrote: [ -> ]Karen can you tell me which settings you use?

sure ^^

everything unmarked

only ge graphics (ok)

save whatever to texture (ok)

but it looks like it really heavy on you graphic card

and btw, in 2005 the sound is perfect, the loops are working when the battles are over. the shotlock skill is very fast to do now, the combos are going a lot easier too, i'm going to check more to see if i find some error, but all of then seen to be gone for good now

Ven story mode is all playable now, someone test it with other characters, i already finished this game on PSP :| since i'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fangirl Tongue

Thank you^^
It runs smooth and the sound is very good now.
I think i'am the only one who cannot run this game with Media Engine. I think I need the US version but i don't have enough money xD. The game runs with all the new options pretty good. Good work.
(03-08-2011, 08:29 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I think i'am the only one who cannot run this game with Media Engine.
From your last log file, it looks like you have not enabled the option "Decode audio files with SonicStage". Could you try this option?
Problem by me crash 2006 or higher (Posible problem in the news changes for cryptoengine?) if work fine in the 2005.

Exception in thread "DiscInfoBind" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at jpcsp.crypto.CryptoEngine.DecryptPGD(CryptoEngine.java:2238)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.hleIoIoctl(IoFileMgrForUser.jav
a:1680)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.sceIoIoctl(IoFileMgrForUser.jav
a:2088)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser$19.execute(IoFileMgrForUser.jav
a:3213)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.jav
a:334)
at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:94)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:67
0)
at _S1_3_8B24D6C.s(_S1_3_8B24D6C.java:4)
at _S1_3_880E720.s(_S1_3_880E720.java:520)
at _S1_3_880DEF4.s(_S1_3_880DEF4.java:92)
at _S1_3_880F1BC.s(_S1_3_880F1BC.java:136)
at _S1_3_880F1BC.exec(_S1_3_880F1BC.java)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
701)
at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)
(03-11-2011, 11:25 AM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2011, 08:29 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I think i'am the only one who cannot run this game with Media Engine.
From your last log file, it looks like you have not enabled the option "Decode audio files with SonicStage". Could you try this option?

I've always enabled 'Decode audio files with SonicStage' and 'Media Engine'.
I've a new log file but now I'm sure that i enabled this options. (newest SonicStage installed, too). I've used r2005 because in the new revisions the game does not even start.
Also added a log from r2012.
(03-11-2011, 12:36 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: [ -> ]Problem by me crash 2006 or higher (Posible problem in the news changes for cryptoengine?) if work fine in the 2005.

Exception in thread "DiscInfoBind" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at jpcsp.crypto.CryptoEngine.DecryptPGD(CryptoEngine.java:2238)
at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.IoFileMgrForUser.hleIoIoctl(IoFileMgrForUser.jav
a:1680)
Could you try again with r2013?
(03-11-2011, 01:46 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]I've always enabled 'Decode audio files with SonicStage' and 'Media Engine'.
I've a new log file but now I'm sure that i enabled this options. (newest SonicStage installed, too).
I've tried a fix for this problem in r2014. Could you try it?

Thanks!
Hi people.I really wanna play this game,but I can only get 12FPS on both r2005 and r2014!
My configs are:
corei7 1.6Ghz,4Gb ram,ATI 5650 Graphics 1Gb,SSE4.2.
I have turned on Only GE Graphics, save to texture,use media engine and decode with sonic stage.
I that FPS right for my system or i there anything I can do?

Ps:I can run KH and KH2 with 60FPS on pcsx2...