EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-16-2010, 09:22 AM)Darth1701 Wrote: [ -> ]I tested the JAP version (for comparison) with JaederNaub and it failed. JaederNaub extracts about the same amount of data (~ 130 MB) but the file sizes are wrong for the WAV/AT3 files (just rename WAV to AT3 as they are still the AT3 files) so Renamer creates wrong filenames. Furthermore all the PMF files are missing, the first one is only 2 MB big.

So it seems right now there is no practical way to decode the AT3 files in advance (for the US/EUR version).

I haven't tried the Japanese version but the US version seems to work fine (for audio), I have the music playing throughout the tutorial. (Except that it hangs with the loop glitch I mentioned earlier.) Also, extracting with what I think are the default options I get around 240 MB (Including various PSDs and PNGs) with 2334 sound files.
(11-10-2010, 08:11 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]Playing with Terra: I have to help Cinderella and i have to go with her through a castle. But she runs against the wall ?!?!--- so that you can't continue playing -.- very strange.

It's fixed =) !!! very surprising
I think I may have figured out the save data mode 8 issue in this game.
Could someone please try to load the game, disable the option that allows saving, look at the line that says:
Code:
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart Address 0x09943ED0, mode=8, gameName=ULUS10505, saveName=<>, fileName=SYSTEM.DAT

Then go to the "Memory Viewer" and post a screenshot of that address here? Thanks!
i found a program that can extract all at3 files ( but not pmf files ) this program is in this site http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/kingdom-h...151/8.html
but the question is that the files this program gives called aa3.... what can i do to read jpcsp these files???
(11-17-2010, 07:45 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]I think I may have figured out the save data mode 8 issue in this game.
Could someone please try to load the game, disable the option that allows saving, look at the line that says:
Code:
sceUtilitySavedataInitStart Address 0x09943ED0, mode=8, gameName=ULUS10505, saveName=<>, fileName=SYSTEM.DAT

Then go to the "Memory Viewer" and post a screenshot of that address here? Thanks!

I have the EUR version. I hope this helps.
(11-17-2010, 08:15 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2010, 07:45 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]I think I may have figured out the save data mode 8 issue in this game.
Code:

I have the EUR version. I hope this helps.

Oops. Tongue
You got the wrong address. When you see the line I posted, press pause on the emulator, copy the address from "sceUtilitySavedataInitStart Address 0x09943ED0" (may be different), paste on the box on the upper left corner of memory viewer window and press "Go to address". That should be the save data contents used by the game for mode 8/sizes. Smile
Code:

Jpcsp rev. 1838. Address 0x09947ff0
(11-18-2010, 07:52 AM)Trildar Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:

Jpcsp rev. 1838. Address 0x09947ff0

Great! Thanks! Big Grin
That just proved my theory and matches the test results on a PSP. Going to commit a fix in a while. Wink
r1856: after some improvements of sounds the videos of the game are very slooooow. Jpcsp shows 59-60 fps in the videos but ... it's slow -.-
(11-18-2010, 09:05 PM)Pingutino Wrote: [ -> ]r1856: after some improvements of sounds the videos of the game are very slooooow. Jpcsp shows 59-60 fps in the videos but ... it's slow -.-
Could you post a video showing the problem?

Thank you!