EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have the same problem like shadic371 in all rev before and after rev1873.

When I use the Media Engine then there is a black screen instead
of the movie and it freezes.

In 1873 I could see the movies without sound but I could see them.Tongue
the sound in cutscenes works now but the quality is still have some problems of course we are waiting to hear all at3 files. After all thanks to developers!!!!! Big Grin
r1906: Riku found out that if only "Media Engine enabled" is activated without also activating "Decode with SonicStage" the movies do not show and the game simply hangs. Workaround for this would be to install SonicStage and activate it in the settings then.
WHY buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp doesn t work??? :S:S:S
It's been fixed.
Do I still need a PSP to make this work, or did someone upload a dencrypted vr.?
(12-23-2010, 04:06 AM)yahya_no_1gamer Wrote: [ -> ]Do I still need a PSP to make this work, or did someone upload a dencrypted vr.?

That would be piracy ma boi. Yes a psp would be helpful
I would love to buy the game but having a PSP just seems useless for me other than playing KH BBS.

SO no other way to play this without a PSP ha :/
thank you Orphis Big Grin
(12-23-2010, 04:28 AM)yahya_no_1gamer Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to buy the game but having a PSP just seems useless for me other than playing KH BBS.

SO no other way to play this without a PSP ha :/

You know there are tons of good psp games out there like the god of wars or dissidia, crisis core, The third birthday, Persona 3 portable ect. Definitely worth your money.