EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what cam i do to solve this problem??
(09-29-2010, 06:46 PM)stellitsa Wrote: [ -> ]hmm...useful information thnx a lot i ll try and i anwer you soon thnx again... Smile
The PGDfile.raw is 201 mb and I have 650 mb free
And here is the command.txt file :
DecryptPGD
ms0:/tmp/PGDfile.raw 18e597e96c559ad378ded05f3c25ab9c
Exit

I think I have an idea what's wrong but before final conclusion I need some more informations:

How big exactly is the rawfile (in bytes)?

If you open the rawfile with a hex editor (if you don't have one google for one) what are the first three bytes?

What tool did you use to decrypt the eboot.bin?

You have the US version, right?
Well isn't it funny we get no answers when asked but on the other hand we should always know everything and answer asap. But no answer is a answer too:

I strongly assume he realized now his many errors:

The key he posted is from the JAP version. As he posted in the US thread I assume he thought he has the US version but I think he got the JAP english translation version that is floating around the net. The size of the rawfile is also an indication for that theory. What a waste of time ... Angry
gosh, i am so sorry i really don t know that...thanks a lot SmileSmileSmile hey by the way how can i decrypt eboot i mean in which folder is it and with what can i decrypt it???
(10-01-2010, 06:17 PM)stellitsa Wrote: [ -> ]gosh, i am so sorry i really don t know that...thanks a lot SmileSmileSmile hey by the way how can i decrypt eboot i mean in which folder is it and with what can i decrypt it???

I'm a bit speechless. You're caught in the act with piracy and then you ask how to decrypt your EBOOT.BIN? Are you serious? You really expect now someone is helping you (again!) to tell you how you can play with your pirated game??
plz i need you help plz just tell me How do I decrypt the EBOOT.Bin and then i will not bother you again...without you i will never have find what s going on
(10-01-2010, 10:07 PM)stellitsa Wrote: [ -> ]plz i need you help plz just tell me How do I decrypt the EBOOT.Bin and then i will not bother you again...without you i will never have find what s going on

You know there other places besides here that you ca get what you want from. No one want's this emulator to be removed cuss the feds got mad that people were doing illegal activities on this site. The rules are here for a reason. Plus the game isn't playable on this emulator so currently trying to get a decrypted copy is a waste of time.
that s not true... this emulator can play psp games ... if you don t want to help me that s ok i will find my informations from another site
thnx a lot
@stellitsa: Hi stellitsa.
The problem here is that you're probably dealing with copyrighted files. You see, the encrypted EBOOT.BIN file is illegal to distribute, just like the "Kingdom Hearts" .ISO image.
Like Darth stated, and I'm pretty sure he's right, you're probably using the Japanese version of the game with the English patch fix.
Anyway, no one's here to judge you, and since you do own a PSP, you can just decrypt any EBOOT.BIN file you want. You just need to use a tool like EDecrypt, so, check this tutorial: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f118/ede...ut-t259571
Now, please note that what all users stated is true. Piracy is not supported here, so please don't ask for decrypted copies of these files.