EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far i've played through Ventus's and Terra's storymodes on R2289 but it seems this release has issues with the ''Simple 'n Clean'' and the ending scenes so i've tried to download a newer release of JPCSP but they all get stuck somewhere. (Not loading, stuck at choosing a character at the beginning ) (I copied paste save data) is there any revision which has al the sounds and can get BBS fully completed?
Can anyone suggest a revision to play this on where i can play it mostly all the way through, so far i cant get past Terra's storyline in Enchanted domain, I get to the cutscene after the first Unversed boss, where he is running sown the bridge and it goes to a black screen. I can't even get to the first world on Ventus or Aqua because after the Land of Departure when they ride their Keyblades it goes to a blackscreen. This is on rev 2349.
I tested something on jpcsp(and it works) but its the final mix version:
Using the easy bbs moding station I patched the game with some textures,like terra into terranort,convert a normal keyblade into the X-blade.It seems that it works,besides the metod requires you to decrypt the dat files.When I first run the game I saw that it run immediatly,it didn't even create the pgd in the tmp folder.
I tried the dnas decryptor in jpcsp but it didn't work but using the psp it works
Heya guys after looking at this topic i was wondering if you could help me with making the game running on my JPCSP
I'm running with 2220 rev and everything seems to work, except after the 3 cutscenes at the beginning, when the last finishes screen turns white.
Can anyone help?
Have the almost the same problem @Giovy but mine freezes after the beginning cutscenes *when i'm using Ventus* Can somebody help me and say what's my problem? Huh
hey guys i think the problem with the shader on ati it´s almost fixed i was playing battlefront 3 with 11.8 catalist but they suck on this game was laging on evrething well i change to 11.10 preview 2 and battlefield runing nice nad cool no slowdawn . well time pass and i went to see the change on jpcsp and ii was slower than 11.8 Dodgy but i decide to try shader and it work as i said almost , cause you can see some roxas hair on the midle of his body .
i test on a i2500k and a ati 5670 512 and rev 2298

i think on videos i see som random green texture but i only play bit.
(10-16-2011, 04:09 PM)Anstilles Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone suggest a revision to play this on where i can play it mostly all the way through, so far i cant get past Terra's storyline in Enchanted domain, I get to the cutscene after the first Unversed boss, where he is running sown the bridge and it goes to a black screen. I can't even get to the first world on Ventus or Aqua because after the Land of Departure when they ride their Keyblades it goes to a blackscreen. This is on rev 2349.

Try r2238. I've played through the whole game and unlock secret movie on this rev with minor problems.
A quick question... does anyone know of a rev where Terra doesn't have the striking error when you attack normally? Or a way to fix it?

I'm using rev 2244 for BBSFM.
This is a common bug,you can't do anything right know,we have to wait to a rev which will allow us to hit the target.It's not only terra,aqua and ven have the same problem.
(11-12-2011, 08:34 PM)virgil94 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a common bug,you can't do anything right know,we have to wait to a rev which will allow us to hit the target.It's not only terra,aqua and ven have the same problem.

I figured, thanks for the info. Though I didn't notice it with Aqua and Ven.

I've tried it on the newest builds, like 2376, it runs smoother on those but they have a fatal flaw; the information bars and and things like the objects ven hits in the tutorial don't appear, so it isn't playable. Other than that, the game itself runs much better on the newer builds.