EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-24-2011, 12:41 AM)-Kratos- Wrote: [ -> ]Options checked :

General : unpack PBP when loading, save screen pos.
Video : use vertex cache, use shaders, use a geomerty shader for 2D, enable VAO, Enable saving GE instead of memory, enable decoding of indexed textures.
Memory : Ignore invalid memory access.
Media : Media engine, extract media files to tmp, decode audio with sonicstage
Compiler : Use compiler (3000)

some others checked boxes but no matters :p

Java version : 7 beta 139 (here : http://download.java.net/jdk7/ )
OS 64bits but 32bits for jpcsp version.

and .bat file :

Code:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-x86\

if NOT EXIST "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64" goto JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment
goto JAVA

:JAVA32
set key=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment

:JAVA
set JAVA_VERSION=
set JAVA_HOME=
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

if not exist "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" goto JAVAMISSING
echo Running Jpcsp 32bit...
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -Xincgc -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=5 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:UseSSE=4 -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-x86 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar
goto END

:JAVAMISSING
echo The required version of Java has not been installed or isn't recognized.
echo Go to http://java.sun.com to install the 32bit Java JRE.
pause

:END

Parameters :

Xincgc for better memory management, Xmx for Max RAM allowed, MaxGCPauseMillis to set pause (5ms is good), ParallelGCThreads is number of threads (i've 2, so it's set to 2) and UseSSE to specify preferred version of SSE to use (My CPU can do 4.2 MAX i think, i've set to 4).

PC specs :

CPU Intel 2 Duo @3.2Ghz
NVidia GeForce 275GTX
4GB RAM

principaly... other specs, i don't care.

If you want more precisions, i'lle give you that tomorrow, it's 2:32 am here :p

Bye

Wow. You have a great processor.
Boah, no, i don't like it very much... it has only 2 theads, i was wanting an i7 @3.2Ghz, but it's 600€ (i don't know in $).

Download Java7, on the site i've given Smile You'll see, it's better than Java 6, now it's not a "slow" langage as before :p
Wow. It is faster. Thank you very much Kratos! The only problem, is that when I play, even if I don't resize, it shrinks a lot of things down. Not by a lot, but usually a bar appears at the top of the screen and squashes everything a little bit. Is there any way around that?

EDIT: The aspect ration isn't right when you start the game, so you have to change it yourself by going to Options>Video>Resize>1x. Also, what does that code that I enter for the .bat file do? Make it go faster or what?
Yes i've the "resize" bug too, but that's not annoying me. I resize the PSP screen through options @ 1x, as you said. And after i take the bottom side of the widows to remove the small black bar which it stays.

The code in the .bat file make Java to run faster and better. i've explain the lines added in "Parameters" in my post Smile

Quote:Xincgc for better memory management, Xmx for Max RAM allowed, MaxGCPauseMillis to set pause (5ms is good), ParallelGCThreads is number of threads (i've 2, so it's set to 2) and UseSSE to specify preferred version of SSE to use (My CPU can do 4.2 MAX i think, i've set to 4).
How do I know what my processor's max preferred SSE is? My processor is a dual core @2.5ghz per core. My processor is an "Intel® Celeron® CPU E3300 @2.5ghz per core." So what should my max USE or SSE be or whetever?
Use -XX:UseSSE=3 instead of -XX:UseSSE=4

EDIT : I've added some parameters to boost memory acces/cache and the CPU in a newer file, but i don't see anything change... hum... i'll check that :p
Kratos which verson sould I download? The jre or the jdk?
JRE version Smile
well, i can't start a new game, when it begins, after the first part you play with ven, when you only walk, i entered in the next area and the game gives me a beautiful black screen D:
Just look at your configuration... and your Jpcsp version, of course.

And what is in the console ? any text ? If not, then that's your configuration (or iso/cso).

I'ts 1:30 am here, bye guys Smile