EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-27-2011, 05:41 PM)lightspeed15 Wrote: [ -> ]I have..
Chip: Intel GMA3100

I think that ancient onboard Intel graphics is not going to cut it. You need a real 3D card, preferably an Nvidia one.
I am running...

Acer Aspire 5253-BZ481
AMD Dual-Core C50
Radeon HD 6250
2GB DDR3

JPCSP v0.6 r2041

I can get the game to run... but after the intro movie plays and I start to play the actual game I only get 11fps. Sad

Is my computer to slow or do I need to change some settings?

Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Smile
(03-31-2011, 08:05 PM)HelloEnmity Wrote: [ -> ]I am running...

Acer Aspire 5253-BZ481
AMD Dual-Core C50
Radeon HD 6250
2GB DDR3

JPCSP v0.6 r2041

I can get the game to run... but after the intro movie plays and I start to play the actual game I only get 11fps. Sad

Is my computer to slow or do I need to change some settings?

Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Smile

use only ge and save ge textures in the video tab of the configurations.
(03-31-2011, 08:25 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]use only ge and save ge textures in the video tab of the configurations.

Thanks Kai3213, but now I am only getting between 1 and 3 fps. Sad Any other ideas? I appreciate the help. Smile
try disabling only GE it doesn't always help
(04-01-2011, 03:38 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]try disabling only GE it doesn't always help

Only GE prevents colors from turning black and white during the game(more likely happen when performing Angeal DMW).
(04-01-2011, 09:19 AM)jakeslogan Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 03:38 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: [ -> ]try disabling only GE it doesn't always help

Only GE prevents colors from turning black and white during the game(more likely happen when performing Angeal DMW).

I tried that too but it still stays at 1 to 3 fps. Sad
(04-01-2011, 11:29 AM)HelloEnmity Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that too but it still stays at 1 to 3 fps. Sad
Geez, running JPCSP on a netbook? Haha, sorry but no matter what settings you use it will always run like carp. Smile

Addendum: Okay, let me clarify what I said above in case you're confused. Your Acer "notebook" does look like a notebook on the outside, but that AMD C-50 processor inside is really meant for a netbook. Smile
(04-01-2011, 03:04 PM)Itaru Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 11:29 AM)HelloEnmity Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that too but it still stays at 1 to 3 fps. Sad
Geez, running JPCSP on a netbook? Haha, sorry but no matter what settings you use it will always run like carp. Smile

Addendum: Okay, let me clarify what I said above in case you're confused. Your Acer "notebook" does look like a notebook on the outside, but that AMD C-50 processor inside is really meant for a netbook. Smile

Hah... ok... that sucks... but thanks Smile
Hi, before I begin, I'd first like to say that this is my first time using any kind of emulator and I have next to no idea what I'm doing or what I'm supposed to do.

LONG STORY VERSION:
Okay, so I downloaded JPCSP and tried to play Crisis Core on it. First thing is the Square Enix logo appears then I get static. There are numbers running at the top of the screen with a percentage mark to show how much progress was being made. At the bottom were the words 'This is a faked MPEG video.'

Is that normal?

So I wait and at around 70% the option to start or load a game appears. I waited till it was 100% but then it restarted and went back to the Square Enix page. This second time around I selected 'New Game' and 'Normal mode' before it reached 100% (I can hear the sound effects).

So the same thing happens. I get more static and different numbers running on top of the screen with the percentage progress thing and 'This is a faked MPEG video' in the corner. This time, I can see the dialogue font (just the font) running at the bottom. I still have the static, no sound and the percentage not full yet. When it does reach 100%, static fades and I get this:

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0.png]

And it froze there. No dialogue, no movement, no sound. I have no idea what to do.

SHORT STORY VERSION:
When I run the game, I get static but can see the dialogue font. There's a percentage progress thing at the top of the screen. Then the static goes away when it reaches 100% and I'm shown that picture. It freezes there. What am I supposed to do?

Please help!