EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well are you using OpenGE or no? because with openGE enabled on mine it never goes higher than 30 FPS not even 31 and to me that makes it seem like its limited
When I kill someone at the begining, the game becomes slowdown and makes finally a java heap space (with revision 1997 and I have the ULES version of the game).
Do you know if there is a bug or something missing into the code to avoid this error ?
Why saves downloaded from here GameFaqs,not work on Crisis Core it say load failed and with SAVEDATA in crypto mode the emulator freeze.Huh

100% Complete, Saved Right Before Last Boss, Everything Unlocked, Level 99, Gil 999999999, Stats 255
Save Game File: http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/save...fvii_a.zip

God of War Chains of Olympus works fine with SAVEDATA in crypto mode(without SAVEDATA in crypto mode ,show, nothing on load screen)
Thanks in advance.
I do not want to create a "thread"just for this, please someone help.Sad
Jpcsp r2002 x86
Configuration to run this game.Wink
Video:Enable Vertex cache,Enable shaders,Enable VAO,Enable savibg GE to texture,Enable decoding of indexed textures
Memory: Enable Ignore Invalid Memory access
Media:Use Media engine and Decode audio files with sonicstage.
Compiler:Use compiler and 50 maximum method size.
I run CRISIS CORE:FINAL FANTASY VII on Menu 60Fps and in game 60Fps sometimes is slow ,30at50Fps I think.
Very Playable.
(03-06-2011, 08:06 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want to create a "thread"just for this, please someone help.Sad

Ah, it's just a bad alignment issue in the savedata crypto algorithm. Don't worry I've found a fix for this which will be commited for the next rev. Wink
(03-06-2011, 08:31 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 08:06 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want to create a "thread"just for this, please someone help.Sad

Ah, it's just a bad alignment issue in the savedata crypto algorithm. Don't worry I've found a fix for this which will be commited for the next rev. Wink
The next rev it's full of news, thanks Hykem.Wink
(03-06-2011, 08:38 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 08:31 PM)Hykem Wrote: [ -> ]

The next rev it's full of news, thanks Hykem.Wink

Hehe. Smile
After dealing with the PGD crypto, I got more free time to fix these bugs. Tongue
Ok, I've fixed a bunch of bugs in the savedata crypto system. Is it any better now in r2006?
ur a monster man! nice work with the shader implementation and full screen... i'll try if the games tht were not decryptable are so now
Something is wrong with the rev 2006 :/ I've tried some games, it loads the umd but after there is nothing, games doesn't start ...