EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol im playing on my old com that is only 1 gig ram, but i found my laptop tat has 2 gig ram is marginally faster to the old one.

Ah.... next time i should post pictures =_= , totally forgotten, hope i can help this project Big Grin
Hi.
I've just tried svn 1899 and i noticed something strange.
With "Only GE Graphics (Not Recomended fro homebrew)" disabled I can gain 20-30 FPS on my rig but the game lag much or too much.
With "Only GE Graphics (Not Recomended fro homebrew)" enabled I gain only 7-20+ FPS and the game run much smoother.
BTW I'm using a HD4650 and i got the weird problem below. And sometimes the graphic went black 'n white.

(05-15-2010, 01:00 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else getting this weird glow effect on the NPCs?

[Image: ULUS10336-Shot-0-1.png]

PS: great emulator! Nice work guys! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
Im using r1899 and audio on the fly doesnt work during fmv, any ideas how to get around this? Audio works perfectly during battle and dialogues.

Also, you should definitely enable Only GE graphics, the framerate is lower but the game is a lot more responsive. Is it just me , or vertex cache doesnt work (I cant resize the screen) when GE is enabled?
(12-11-2010, 09:54 AM)Viperus Wrote: [ -> ]Also, you should definitely enable Only GE graphics, the framerate is lower but the game is a lot more responsive. Is it just me , or vertex cache doesnt work (I cant resize the screen) when GE is enabled?
I don't know about the vertex but it's been said that you cannot resize the screen when Only GE......... enable
After beat Ifrit, the game hanged and the cmd window showed me this.
Code:
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
        at jpcsp.sound.SoftwareSynthesizer.generateSamples(SoftwareSynthesizer.j
ava:39)
        at jpcsp.sound.SoftwareSynthesizer.getSynthSamples(SoftwareSynthesizer.j
ava:47)
        at jpcsp.sound.SoundMixer.mix(SoundMixer.java:88)
        at jpcsp.sound.SoundMixer.synthesizeWithMix(SoundMixer.java:133)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore.__sceSasCoreWithMix(sceSasCore.java:5
00)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceSasCore$7.execute(sceSasCore.java:1082)
        at jpcsp.HLE.modules.HLEModuleManager.handleSyscall(HLEModuleManager.jav
a:346)
        at jpcsp.HLE.SyscallHandler.syscall(SyscallHandler.java:47)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.syscall(RuntimeContext.java:65
2)
        at _S1_2_89A1824.s(_S1_2_89A1824.java:4)
        at _S1_2_898F9DC.s(_S1_2_898F9DC.java:84)
        at _S1_2_898DD20.s(_S1_2_898DD20.java:404)
        at _S1_2_898DD20.exec(_S1_2_898DD20.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:
683)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:47)

PS: I went back to svn 1881 and everything is fine.
(12-11-2010, 09:54 AM)Viperus Wrote: [ -> ]Im using r1899 and audio on the fly doesnt work during fmv, any ideas how to get around this? Audio works perfectly during battle and dialogues.

You need to install something called SonicStage to have the fmv audio worked.

BTW, rev 1901 still hanged at the same point as rev 1899.
Just want to report. Hang after played a few hours... (Memory Leak ???)

JPCSP Launcher 1.3.0.8 Default Setting
JPCSP r1906 Setting :
- Use vertex cache
- Ignore invalid memory access
- Use Media Engine

[Image: leak.jpg]
(12-12-2010, 03:06 AM)cloud101090 Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to report. Hang after played a few hours... (Memory Leak ???)

JPCSP Launcher 1.3.0.8 Default Setting
JPCSP r1906 Setting :
- Use vertex cache
- Ignore invalid memory access
- Use Media Engine

[Image: leak.jpg]

Turn off vertex cache XP
(12-12-2010, 01:15 AM)jakeslogan Wrote: [ -> ]You need to install something called SonicStage to have the fmv audio worked.

BTW, rev 1901 still hanged at the same point as rev 1899.

The thing is, i already have it installed. Maybe i should copy the .exe to JPCSP folder or something?

Btw, whats the best config for FF:CC currently?
(12-12-2010, 10:48 AM)Viperus Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, i already have it installed. Maybe i should copy the .exe to JPCSP folder or something?

Btw, whats the best config for FF:CC currently?

After installed it did you turn it on in the jpcsp configuration?