EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wcamicase yeah I saw it, i'm pretty sure the issue is related to ati video cards, on nvidia cards the character textures appear normally, I'm not to familiar with ati but from reading various posts some ati drivers are better then others in jpcsp but i am unsure what ones.
Yeah, thing is that it worked normally before ._. i actually have some vids like this one where it's working fine

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLuDRWjAOsQ[/yt]

But it's an older revision, i can't precise which one :/
(05-06-2012, 12:34 PM)wcamicase Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, since some revisions ago my Crisis Core got weird :/ maybe something changed in my computer? i made a vid and i also have the log
I fixed an issue with textures when the Vertex Cache is enabled. Could you try again with r2549?
(05-08-2012, 03:52 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 12:34 PM)wcamicase Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, since some revisions ago my Crisis Core got weird :/ maybe something changed in my computer? i made a vid and i also have the log
I fixed an issue with textures when the Vertex Cache is enabled. Could you try again with r2549?

OMG yeah it's working now, i'm using 2551
But the crashing is still here :/

Here's the log, the game runs at 100%, but its constantly crashing
(05-08-2012, 07:00 PM)wcamicase Wrote: [ -> ]OMG yeah it's working now, i'm using 2551

Try disabling the option "Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader", it seems to cause problems with shaders on your hardware:
Code:
Validation failed! - Different sampler types for same sample texture unit in fragment shader.
Shaders do not run correctly on your computer. They have been automatically disabled.
(05-08-2012, 07:25 PM)gid15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2012, 07:00 PM)wcamicase Wrote: [ -> ]OMG yeah it's working now, i'm using 2551

Try disabling the option "Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader", it seems to cause problems with shaders on your hardware:
Code:
Validation failed! - Different sampler types for same sample texture unit in fragment shader.
Shaders do not run correctly on your computer. They have been automatically disabled.

I did that but still crashes :/ in version 2514 it works fine, the only problem is the one you solved with the vertex cache
try to disable the media engine and see if it still crashes.
btw what type of crash is it, by the log it seems like the log just ends abruptly , is it a windows error reporting dialog? ('im thinking it might be something similar to what legand80 is getting with the xuggle-5.dll crash, that seems to effect certain computers)
(05-08-2012, 08:25 PM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]try to disable the media engine and see if it still crashes.
btw what type of crash is it, by the log it seems like the log just ends abruptly , is it a windows error reporting dialog? ('im thinking it might be something similar to what legand80 is getting with the xuggle-5.dll crash, that seems to effect certain computers)

wow by disabling the media engine it stops crashing, but with that the sound and pre rendered vids wont work :/ is there any solution?
And no, it simply closes without a warning, i get no error message whatsoever
if its only that one scene you could just disable the media engine then complete that part of the game - save then re-enable the media engine.
crash to desktop errors are hard to find the cause since they usually provide no info, but if you want you can try that part of the game over and over until it provides some reason for the crash just keep logging enabled.
(ill also do a run through at the wutai level)
ok ill try that, im only kind of mad because my desktop can fully play the game :/
Ill continue testing and if i an find anything ill post it here Smile
That or hope for a future revision that has the problem solved haha