EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have the same issue as theball, seems to be an mpeg issue maybe? but formula 1 which crashed on an older build now did not crash on r2006
did you try running the games with and without the new options? (the last 4 from VIDEO tab)
same issue here, even the cube sample don't work on 2006 dunno, maybe is something on our pcs Smile, my video card is ATI so i will stay in 2005, it works really well in it

and i unchecked all video options before the cube sample it showed nothing, no errors, nothing at all, weird thing ._.
So, I've put the debug mode and there is only this text on a loop :

VBLANK(0x1E)
58177 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
58192 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
58192 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt VBLANK(0x1E)
58194 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - End of Interrupt
58209 [user_main] DEBUG hle.sceCtrl - hleCtrlExecuteSampling
58209 [user_main] DEBUG hle.ThreadManForUser - Triggering Interrupt

I hope it can help you.
i get the following problem
Code:
this is with any option ie. shaders, non-shaders, no video ticked etc
1758 [root] WARN  hle - Unsupported syscall 2062 sceKernelSetCompiledSdkVersion370 03070010 09FFFE00 00000000
(03-08-2011, 10:50 PM)shakirmole Wrote: [ -> ]i get the following problem
Code:
this is with any option ie. shaders, non-shaders, no video ticked etc
1758 [root] WARN  hle - Unsupported syscall 2062 sceKernelSetCompiledSdkVersion370 03070010 09FFFE00 00000000

I just got it, and I also have the same problem. I have the same thing happening to me when I view the Logger.
My emulator runs slow. I play FFVII CC, and i dont hear any sound. Please help! :|
(03-10-2011, 10:24 AM)clifbert Wrote: [ -> ]My emulator runs slow. I play FFVII CC, and i dont hear any sound. Please help! :|

Well, on r2012, it seems just fine if not a little laggy....
For sound, have u installed SonicStage ? It is needed to decode audio, and can be set explicitly in Option
Hello!

I want to play Crisis Core with the latest version of the emulator (1772). After the greeting screen it doesn't play the video. This is in the screen: [Image: 210lyxs.png]
After some time the menu is appear but the screen is the same: [Image: 23u8y37.png]
And it haven't any sound. Can You help me please? What are the correct options, or the working version?

Thank You very much.
Sorry for my bad english.
(03-10-2011, 11:45 AM)tr4nquility Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2011, 10:24 AM)clifbert Wrote: [ -> ]My emulator runs slow. I play FFVII CC, and i dont hear any sound. Please help! :|

Well, on r2012, it seems just fine if not a little laggy....
For sound, have u installed SonicStage ? It is needed to decode audio, and can be set explicitly in Option

Uhmm. Nope? I just finished the download. For now I hear sounds but its still slow man. What will I do next to lessen the lag? Help! Huh