EmuNewz Network

Full Version: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - ULUS10336
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I managed to decode at3 files and i hear sound but its very bad quality - it not even comaprable with the movies You posted at the start of this topic.

Also is there a way to pre-extract audio for movies ? I only managed to extract music from the first intro by switching off media engine,dumping pmf and then using convertie to extract to .wav (still it stutters in jpcsp).

On other side if I open these files in vlc(video lan client) they play perfectly.
i already answered these questions only a few pages back
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....15#pid3515

distorted audio was caused by a change r1654
videos dont play full speed so the audio will skip or its a sync problem (im not sure whats causing it, if they did it would be fixed)

there is a way to pre-copy the pmf files but i haven't released the program yet .
There is the log of the revision 1695 for the french version.
For me the game works at 2 FPS and freeze after the first battle.
Because of viewport (automaticaly integreted in the emu now), when try to enlarge the screen, there is a problem with screen (the game is enlarged but not the screen, so I could see anything)
(05-03-2010, 07:48 AM)hyakki Wrote: [ -> ]Working with Jpcsp SVN build 1500+, will not work with the release version "jpcsp 0.5".

Best Compatibility Settings.
General Tab
Use Compiler
Use Shaders (Enable for speed but less compatibility)
Use Media Engine (Optional Enables video playback)
Use Jpcsp connector (Only Enable if you want to decode the audio)

Compatibility (everything else unchecked)
Only GE graphics (Optional, can increase or decrease fps depending on pc specs., Uncheck for fullscreen support)
Use Viewport
Use vertex cache

Videos (Intro)
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=SH49OD7Dhttp://www.megavideo.com/?v=026LXTE3

What CPU/GPU/SVN version is used to make these clips?

Im running the 32bit version on win7x64 E6850@3.6GHz, 8800GTX and my fps arent even close to yours. I get 7-9fps during battles. (CPU using about 20-60%)

I have extracted the audio, used the config you recommended. The versions I'm testing are 1524 and 1695 (the latest). 1695 has a problem, the audio is about twice the normal speed.

My question is what version is the best for playing FFCC, and what options should I use in the JPCSP launcher? Does increasing -xmx size helps or? I've seen you use large pages on the JPCSP launcher screenshot, but it doesnt do any good to me.
movies were taken on r1506, you had to manually put the audio into the video, anyways game wasn't very playable on those revisions would crash randomly about every 10 minutes.

I'm Not really sure what revision was/is the best but if i have to choose i would say r1639 since that was the last version i could use shaders with, after that version i just get a black & white screen on some parts (although speed has increased in the newer revisions without using shaders), so i can't accurately say if the newer revisions run better then the older ones Smile

as for launcher options i would put the -xmx value at 800-1024, large pages might help (but only a little) as long as your os has "lockpages" enabled for your account (you will get an error if its not),

for the fast sound playing issue on the newer builds yea i get it too, but it seems to only effect this game, i tested a few other games and the audio still plays normal, must just be a bug it should get fixed sooner or later Smile
my pc specs are basically the same as yours except i have a 9800GTX video card and c2d @ 3.2ghz , 4gig ram
Uhh, I'm having an odd problem - I can't see characters in the game. I mean, the rooms are nicely visible, the FPS is high (between 40 and 60), and everything is visible in the cutscenes, but when I'm playable I can't see Angeal, Kunsel, myself or any of the enemies. It's like those 3d objects aren't there.

I'm running r1700 on XP SP3 with NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS, driver up to date, and followed the first post instructions minus the pre-extracting the sound part.
(07-21-2010, 11:26 PM)Kiraly Wrote: [ -> ]Uhh, I'm having an odd problem - I can't see characters in the game. I mean, the rooms are nicely visible, the FPS is high (between 40 and 60), and everything is visible in the cutscenes, but when I'm playable I can't see Angeal, Kunsel, myself or any of the enemies. It's like those 3d objects aren't there.

I'm running r1700 on XP SP3 with NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS, driver up to date, and followed the first post instructions minus the pre-extracting the sound part.

just uncheck vertex cache
(07-21-2010, 11:26 PM)Kiraly Wrote: [ -> ]Uhh, I'm having an odd problem - I can't see characters in the game. I mean, the rooms are nicely visible, the FPS is high (between 40 and 60), and everything is visible in the cutscenes, but when I'm playable I can't see Angeal, Kunsel, myself or any of the enemies. It's like those 3d objects aren't there.

Wait, you dont see afterimages during both animations and gameplay? Cause I sure do XD
Quote:just uncheck vertex cache

Thanks, that worked.

But now the game keeps freezing and starting it is a matter of luck.
I tried this game with the launcher,but it doesn't work http://shinigami-golden.deviantart.com/#/d2ukxby